SNOW

Started by maggie, February 02, 2009, 12:20:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longrunsthefox

That is insane... where is it?

Galwaybhoy

Bet he wont try that again.  ::)

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

I heard there was lads on quads on some of the lakes around the country, flippen muppets.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

pintsofguinness

I feel sorry for the people who'd have to go and try to rescue the silly c***ts after they fall in
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ONeill

She's melting the day.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Canalman

About 4 inches of the stuff fell here in Dublin last night. Very mild today compared to last few days and can see it melting away.

mountainboii

3 degrees today. Roasting.

Aerlik

The temperature plummeted to a chilly 27C today in Perth with the sea temperature at Perth beaches a brisk 25C.  Bloody hell, I'm looking forward to the more normal 42C we have predicted for next weekend.  Might have to take the sweater off then.
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

pintsofguinness

Raining here all morning which has turned the snow to sludge and it's all frozen over, brilliant.
And I've to put on trousers and walk to the shop now, there's isn't a sweet in the house.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

brokencrossbar1

Snowing like mad here in Cork all day, great to get out being a big kid again pelting snowballs :D  -1 at the minute and due to freeze hard tonight with more snow to follow, kids  might not make it to school at all this week!

stew

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on January 10, 2010, 04:24:37 PM
Snowing like mad here in Cork all day, great to get out being a big kid again pelting snowballs :D  -1 at the minute and due to freeze hard tonight with more snow to follow, kids  might not make it to school at all this week!

They have these things called snow polughs. :o

Quit your whinging, youse don't know what cold is, ask me or gab and we'll tell ye. :P

We freeze our arses off from October until April ffs, get over it.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Hardy

Didn't sound like whinging to me - BC seems to be having a grand time.

Monkstown, Co. Cork tonight

I've never seen icicles this far south before

Aaron Boone

I know a lad that was caught for speeding in Leinster yesterday.
A province currently covered in snow, slush and ice.

Cork airport closed until 9pm btw.

Milltown Row2

was great craic today, up at Greenisland golf course at 11. charging down the second fairway on a wooden sleigh, think thats the end off it though.

is it due to snow tonight?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tony Baloney

Went a walk this morning to the big lake on the inlaws land and there a few of our Eastern European neighbours sitting fishing through the ice! It's hard to keep the children off the ice when they see grown men sitting in the middle of the lake.

Even the children were saying how warm it was today and wouldn't keep their hats and coats on.