SNOW

Started by maggie, February 02, 2009, 12:20:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

Quote from: FermGael on January 06, 2010, 02:17:52 PM
Closed early for the day.
Public sector- you got to love it  ;D

Snap.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

leenie

I have refrained from complaining about the weather as it wasn't going to change it.......... but now i'm so F£$KED OFF........ I'M SO COLD... and my feckin shoulder is playing up which it hasn't in about 8 mnths!

ARRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

Puckoon

:D :D :D

Oh how we're laughing.

Zapatista

Just spent 1 hour 35 mins going home, it usually takes about 8 mins. :D Phoned a guy from work to see how he was doing and he was where I was an hour ago. His usual travel time is 1 hour 30 mins :D :D bet the git won't be in the mara though >:(

pintsofguinness

the heat is on, there's a blow heater at my feet and I'm still f**king freezing!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

leenie

gabe and puck.........

you know what they say...........

little amuses the simple!   ::)
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

Puckoon

Quote from: leenie on January 06, 2010, 07:22:11 PM
gabe and puck.........

you know what they say...........

little amuses the simple!   ::)

I thought the saying was "little amuses the innocent, much less the fool".

Mayo4Sam

Stayed in work til 8, grand getting home, some amount of eijits on the road though. Lads trying to pull out into your braking space, revving like mad & spinning, twats. Others driving in the middle of the road then braking mad wen they see a car & going all over the show.  >:(
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

pintsofguinness

Quote from: pintsofguinness on January 06, 2010, 07:20:17 PM
the heat is on, there's a blow heater at my feet and I'm still f**king freezing!

Now I've to go for a shower in a freezing cold bathroom!

Trevor Hill

This weather is likely to continue for the next 10 to 15 days according to the BBC.  >:(

Aaron Boone

Dublin city centre treacherous this evening.
Pavements and roads have ice an inch thick - with the earlier snow now frozen. The snow finished about 3pm but once the temperature dropped markedly about 5pm, then the conditions became truly dreadful.

pintsofguinness

Got the room temperature up from 20 degrees to 23. Not to bad but I really need 25 to be comfortable. 

Donnellys Hollow

Chaos up in the big smoke today. I was only a nipper in 1982 but I can't recall seeing anything similar to that until today. Traffic was an absolute disaster after the buses pulled their service. I considered abandoning the car on several occasions on the three hour drive home and heading into a pub for a few hot whiskeys! It'll be even worse tomorrow morning after it freezes tonight. Hopefully there won't be any more snow overnight.

Take it nice and slow on the roads if you have to drive. It really is treacherous out there.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

Hoof Hearted

did you see the idiots on the news this evening on Lough Fea, Cookstown on QUAD BIKES !!!

WTF !!
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012