F.A.O. Lynchbhoy - The "Little Jack Horner" of the GAA Board

Started by Evil Genius, February 01, 2009, 09:20:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

Main Street

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Double Cross

pintsofguinness

Just when we were speaking of posters having obsessions with other posters....ironic you should appear.

Double Cross

Pot, kettle & black.

Listen here fatty, you were given your chance, you chose to run away, then again with your background I`m not surprised, its a wonder the Silverbridge jersey doesnt have a big yellow streak down the back of it  :D

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Double Cross on February 05, 2009, 09:02:46 PM
Pot, kettle & black.

Listen here fatty, you were given your chance, you chose to run away, then again with your background I`m not surprised, its a wonder the Silverbridge jersey doesnt have a big yellow streak down the back of it  :D
Given my chance with what?

Double Cross

Quote from: hardstation on February 05, 2009, 09:04:53 PM
The Cross jersey has loads of yellow streaks.

Never thought of that HS. Cross people dont have a habit of running away though, not like their neighbours  ;)

pintsofguinness

Given my chance with what double cross? How can I run away from something when I dont knwo what it is?

pintsofguinness

Myles Na G.

Quote from: Main Street on February 05, 2009, 07:21:16 PM
Quote from: Evil Genius on February 05, 2009, 04:54:47 PM
Quote from: Main Street on February 05, 2009, 04:48:17 PM
Quote from: Evil Genius on February 05, 2009, 04:42:05 PM
Quote from: Main Street on February 04, 2009, 03:48:51 PM
Quote from: Evil Genius on February 04, 2009, 11:13:22 AM
And therefore taking his attitude to its logical conclusion, anyone like Myles Na G who proclaims himself to be one of "Ussuns" (Catholic/Nationalist/Gael), but doesn't conform to the orthodoxy which the likes of Lynchbhoy and his mates would impose on everyone else, must therefore be an imposter of some sort.

Eh no
If you read the threads with your intellect and not your emotions you would have read, as I pointed out,  plenty of GAAboard members would agree with a point or two that Myles brought up.
What brings Myles up to the impostor microscope is because he used clear Unionist terminology and content in his arguments.
Many people sniffed that out, also his mask obviously slipped here and there.
He is not just presenting another side of the debate.
Whatever his background,  he now fully represents a distinct Unionist platform in regards to the GAA.

His Celtic posts have been juvenile wikiesque and I would,'t classify myself as anything more than a Celtic sympathiser.

Can you provide some examples of this "clear Unionist terminology"? That way, I suppose we might be able to deduce if that betrays unequivocably a "Unionist identity".
Though tbh, from time to time we all use phrases, language and terminology whose origins we don't appreciate. For example, I once described something as "damning with faint praise". I could have sworn that came from Shakespeare, whose works I know reasonably well. Yet someone querying it caused me to check and it turns out it's from an author, Alexander Pope, of whom I am almost entirely ignorant.

Back to you.
Feck off to the Warrenpoint thread and read my replies there for yourself, even those replies to yourself.

I've noticed you have a habit of doing this i.e. running away when challenged to back up with evidence some assertion you have made.

You are made the claim, so you must have had something in mind. Why are you now reluctant to come up with it?
Lets see you little runt, because you are too selective to remember what I have written in another thread to you and too lazy to check the thread, you say I am running away.
Grab a pair of balls and leave your fantasy playground.

Not many, if any, actually agree exactly with LB on the not yet disproved identical twin theory, nevertheless the smelly issue of Myles's honesty on GAAboard have been recognised with suspicion by most.

Both of you, Evil sr and jr,  have negative pedantic debating similarities, yet junior is not as verbose.
You could be quite capable of justifying a wretched alias to test the waters as a mission from higher authorities but most doubt that you are actually capable of doing it.

I pulled you up about this before on a different thread - your habit of making stuff up to suit your own argument. Now here you are again, still at it. Substantiate what you're saying - cite the posts in which I've told lies - or else toddle off back to the big boys club with your tail between your legs. Like you did last time, if I remember rightly.  ;)

nifan

pintsofguinness

Hey Myles you never answered me on the southern irish thread.

Main Street

Quote from: Myles Na G. on February 05, 2009, 09:21:29 PM
I pulled you up about this before on a different thread - your habit of making stuff up to suit your own argument. Now here you are again, still at it. Substantiate what you're saying - cite the posts in which I've told lies - or else toddle off back to the big boys club with your tail between your legs. Like you did last time, if I remember rightly.  ;)
Celtic man himself, Myles the Fake, you still lurking around the GAAboard?
You are of the same mind as Evil G, where do you both get the impression that I run away?
Not least from a wimp like yourself and the mighty mouse himself, EG.

pintsofguinness

Puck
QuoteBTW - Maybe you are lynchbhoy - didnt you accuse a poster of being 4 people at the one time once?

Only noticed this now, but was it 4 people I outted Lecale as being? I've lost count of how many names Lecale uses/has used. 
I think he now only uses a couple I didn't mention in that thread.