The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

full back

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on November 25, 2008, 11:50:21 AM
Liverpool to go shopping in Dublin

Premier League contenders Liverpool FC are to open a merchandise shop in Dublin. The celebrated football club is understood to have hired CBRE's London office to source a shop of between 3,000 and 10,000 square feet in Dublin city, with the northside the favoured location.

The club is owned by US businessmen George Gillett Jr and Tom Hicks, but reports in Britain suggest that Merrill Lynch has been hired to find possible buyers. Deloitte has ranked Liverpool as the eighth-richest club in the world, with income of nearly €200m in the 2006-2007 season.

The club will hope to outperform Manchester United's merchandise shop, which closed after 18 months in 2002 due to poor sales. Most of the retail space it occupied is still empty six years later.

:D
Aye, course you are drunk

GalwayBayBoy

Liverpool: Reina, Arbeloa, Carragher, Agger, Aurelio, Mascherano, Alonso, Kuyt, Gerrard, Riera, Torres.
Subs: Cavalieri, Dossena, Keane, Benayoun, Babel, Leiva Lucas, Kelly.

Carmen Stateside

Dossena is dirt! >:(
In danger of throwing this away!

stiffler

Ben Arfa is ripping Dossena apart....if he doesnt improve his game hes gonna go down as one of the worst liverpool players ever.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

GalwayBayBoy

1-0

Pretty poor display. Seemed to be a lot of players going through the motions even from early on. Must be Mascherano's worst game for the club although some of them were no better.

Carmen Stateside

Just about! Poor second half but job done, will need a few goals in the final game to finish ahead of Atletico.

corn02

Poor performance.

Positives:
Superb save from Reina
Sour defenders very, very good
Wingers put in a very good shift. Reira looked dangerous again
3 points and qulaification

Negatives:
Outclassed in second half
Dossena poor again
No thrust

Yes I Would

Couldnt fathom why Reiera was taken off. Besides the goal he looked like the one attacking player that was gonna create something.
Unconvincing performance again and that second half was difficult viewing. 
At least qualification is secured but some consistent form will need to be found pretty quick.

Goats Do Shave

Mascherano back to normal last night after 2 or 3 good performance this year.

Hank Everlast

I love seeing the united bandwagoners coming on here putting in their two pence worths everytime liverpool have an off day!! ::)

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: Hank Everlast on November 27, 2008, 08:25:46 AM
I love seeing the united bandwagoners coming on here putting in their two pence worths everytime liverpool have an off day!! ::)

Get yourself onto the UTD thread Hank!  ;) :D

By the way, I'd say you are about 26 / 27, same as myself! - When our generation started to watch football It was Liverpool & to a lesser extent Arsenal who were the successful teams of English football...

bingobus

Premier League contenders Liverpool FC are to open a merchandise shop in Dublin. The celebrated football club is understood to have hired CBRE's London office to source a shop of between 3,000 and 10,000 square feet in Dublin city, with the northside the favoured location.

The club is owned by US businessmen George Gillett Jr and Tom Hicks, but reports in Britain suggest that Merrill Lynch has been hired to find possible buyers. Deloitte has ranked Liverpool as the eighth-richest club in the world, with income of nearly €200m in the 2006-2007 season.

The club will hope to outperform Manchester United's merchandise shop, which closed after 18 months in 2002 due to poor sales. Most of the retail space it occupied is still empty six years later.

One of my proudest moments as an Auditor was preparing a report and doing the dilligence that allowed Roches pull the plug on the United store in Dublin. Its had to have been the worst located store in Dublin and its sales backed this up.

magpie seanie

Quote from: bingobus on November 27, 2008, 09:31:53 AM

One of my proudest moments as an Auditor was preparing a report and doing the dilligence that allowed Roches pull the plug on the United store in Dublin. Its had to have been the worst located store in Dublin and its sales backed this up.

TOO.....MANY......JOKES!