The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norf Tyrone

Geez boys! One defeat and it's meltdown!!!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Over the Bar

long over due.  hopefully dozens 2 follow :)

Minder

Quote from: Over the Bar on November 01, 2008, 11:37:04 PM
long over due.  hopefully dozens 2 follow :)
Aye there probably will be because you are hoping for it. Not sure how it was long overdue as the two toughest matches on paper against Salford reds and Chelsea were comfortable enough
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Old Bill

Quote from: Minder on October 29, 2008, 10:59:02 PM
Quote from: Old Bill on October 29, 2008, 10:36:13 PM
You are next...
for what,spurs to gain another point in their fight against relegation
I warned u minder, u failed to listen. Who is laughin now?

Norf Tyrone

Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

new devil

hahahahah so funny and true...come on lads yous don't seriously think yous can challenge for OUR title..do yous??? :D :D

Over the Bar

QuoteHow can Rafa take the blame?

It's a shot in the dark, but maybe cos he buys the players and picks the team?

Read the post, was he playing tonight? Turd.

Aww.  Are you taking the defeat badly, dog breath?  :'(  :D

corn02

Amazing how United fans can come on and make cocks of themselves when we are still ahead of them.

How can Rafa take the blame. Babel was excellent just last week when he came on against Chelsea so how you can question that I don't know. Yossi was fresh legs, but he is not up to this standard.

J70

Quote from: corn02 on November 02, 2008, 02:14:16 PM
Amazing how United fans can come on and make cocks of themselves when we are still ahead of them.

How can Rafa take the blame. Babel was excellent just last week when he came on against Chelsea so how you can question that I don't know. Yossi was fresh legs, but he is not up to this standard.

The substitutions didn't work. The game changed immediately in Spurs' favour. I'm not condemning him - they're not going to work out perfectly every week.

And yes, the children are back out in force all right! Ignore them and they'll get bored, as you do with any child looking for attention.

Minder

Rumour that Torres has suffered a "reaction" to his hamstring injury and will have a scan today.

corn02

Quote from: Minder on November 03, 2008, 09:38:40 AM
Rumour that Torres has suffered a "reaction" to his hamstring injury and will have a scan today.

Would not be too disaapointed.  Should get at least a point with Madrid and should be able to take care of West Brom without him, the extra week could be a help.

Goats Do Shave

From what I've seen of Kuyt this season, he's been super for you lads. Has your opion changed?

He seems to have a lot more confidence, to go with his obvious work ethic!

Minder

He is certainly playing well, a minor criticism from the other night was he thought everything he hit was going to fly in and was taking silly shots. Keane could do with getting his finger out in Torres absence.

GalwayBayBoy

Well disappointing result at the weekend. I was away so only saw a recording of it last night. In fairness Spurs were unbelievably poxed to come away with all 3 points. Liverpool went one up and hit the woodwork three times and Alonso missed a sitter until Carra somehow managed to head that ball into his own net. Spurs got a bit of momentum going then for the final 15 minutes or so but it really was daylight robbery at the Lane. Just goes to show that 1-0 is never a safe scoreline even when you are completely on top in a game. Keane looked shocked that he was booed by the home fans. I think he was half expecting the red carpet treatment and that was never going to happen.

Anyway important to bounce back now. We've got on paper a nice run of fixtures in November starting with West Brom. Would be nice to get an early lead and kill the game off quickly for a change.