The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GalwayBayBoy

Shevcheko out of tomorrow's game as well.

SuperSub

Gabriel_Hurl

It's on the BBC

QuoteLiverpool full-back Steve Finnan is set to return as the Reds look to overhaul a 1-0 first-leg deficit in their Champions League semi-final at Anfield.

Striker Peter Crouch could also be in line for a starting place.

Chelsea striker Andriy Shevchenko has joined Ricardo Carvalho and Michael Ballack on the injured list but fit-again Arjen Robben is in the squad.

Midfielder Michael Essien returns for the Blues, but he could be drafted into central defence in place of Carvalho.

GalwayBayBoy

The Real Laoislad

Getting nervous now I hope this time tomorrow night im in a good mood!
You'll Never Walk Alone.

deiseach

On a vaguely Liverpool related matter, I was waiting all evening for Michael Owen to conjure up a goal. Alas, he failed. Never mind Michael, I'm sure you'll have plenty of chances in the Zenith Data Systems Cup, or whatever Newcastle are going to aim for next season.

Ethan Edwards

Did anyone see ESPN last nite , they did a story on Dalglish, christ he was quality, we could be doing with him tonight

That'll Be The Day

magpie seanie

Saw a bit of Owen last night. He's got strong (put on a stone and its all muscle according to himself) and if he hasn't lost the pace (looked fine last night) he could be a better player than he was before. Will score a good few goals for the barcodes next year alongside Martins.

Syd The Sailor

Hopefully Owen enjoys playing the remainder of his playing days between mid table & relegation zone. He was a greedy wee f*cker and tried to hold Liverpool to ransom before he left for Madrid.
"I coulda been a contender.....i could've been somebody"

charlie stubbs

here here syd,reminds of that c**k lucas neill

Gabriel_Hurl

Carmen Stateside

Not long now folks!! whats the thoughts?? think we are in for a good one, Liverpool to win it on penaltys ;D

Wee Roddy

Hi Stateside. Cant make out who that is on your photo .Is it you?

winghalfun

bingobus

Very very tight tonight. I'm looking forward to it and not looking forward to it (negative side).

Reckon we need to score in opeing 20 minutes or it could turn into another Barcelona match this season or Benifca game from last.

Have a very negative vibe though and can see Chelsea score. Hope I'm miles off. Glad that Sheva is out (Think he owes us a boot in the balls big time) and hope Essien is at CB with Terry rather than in Midfield.

Finally,........COME ON YOU REDMEN!!!!