kilkenny

Started by flog the lot, January 28, 2009, 08:44:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flog the lot

trying to organise a stag in kilkenny, but remember a few posts on this site sying that pubs were closing at 1.30 down there is that still the case?

lfdown2

Quote from: Onion Bag on May 20, 2009, 10:13:25 AM
Heading down this weekend on a stag, does anyone know, is there any strip joints? I heard there was one but it is now closed?

is it not next weekend?

lfdown2

ah yes you're right, my mistake

Gnevin

Quote from: flog the lot on January 28, 2009, 08:44:22 AM
trying to organise a stag in kilkenny, but remember a few posts on this site sying that pubs were closing at 1.30 down there is that still the case?

Ask LaoisLad he's often down that way
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

downtown

Heading down this weekend on a stag, does anyone know, is there any strip joints? I heard there was one but it is now closed?

Seamy McArdles??

lfdown2

Quote from: downtown on May 20, 2009, 04:29:12 PM

Seamy McArdles??

:D :D :D

The Real Laoislad

Whispers on Parliament Street,Its opposite the Smithwicks brewery
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Onion Bag on May 20, 2009, 04:36:51 PM
Is it def, still open, there was a bunch of fellas down there a few weeks back and they were told it was closed

It was closed but reopened under a different name which I can't think of right now..
But if you head down that direction of the city it be easy find it.
You'll Never Walk Alone.

INDIANA

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on May 20, 2009, 04:38:28 PM
Quote from: Onion Bag on May 20, 2009, 04:36:51 PM
Is it def, still open, there was a bunch of fellas down there a few weeks back and they were told it was closed

It was closed but reopened under a different name which I can't think of right now..
But if you head down that direction of the city it be easy find it.

My cousin was on a stag down there last week and said its closed Onion Bag.