2009 Grand Slam Champions

Started by Dinny Breen, January 27, 2009, 11:15:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

Quote from: Hardy on March 21, 2009, 02:27:55 PM
The coefficient of indignant barstool patriotism is inversely proportional to the square root of literacy.

I know we are not allowed to out posters but I just have a funny feeling:

MWWSI 2017

aroundincircles

No matter about reading or writing WHY deny your own national anthem.

Hardy

Quote from: aroundincircles on March 21, 2009, 02:33:55 PM
No matter about reading or writing WHY deny your own national anthem.

To take a cue from Declan Kidney - the pitch looks in great nick and conditions should be perfect.

aroundincircles

Why do you want to out me muppet for asking a question.

Maguire01

Quote from: aroundincircles on March 21, 2009, 02:44:59 PM
Just save it for another time. It has been done to death. Let's just concentrate on the rugby.

aroundincircles

Quote from: Maguire01 on March 21, 2009, 02:53:12 PM
Quote from: aroundincircles on March 21, 2009, 02:44:59 PM
Just save it for another time. It has been done to death. Let's just concentrate on the rugby.

Fair enough good luck too yous hope yous win and are drunk for three days.

Galwaybhoy

I wont get to see this match today, (driving to Mullingar so will listen on the radio) but I'd probably be a nervous wreck watching it anyway.

Not going to comment too much because other than knowing the rules I know very little about the sport, I just hope they can pull it off today.  I feel its now or never for this team, with both France and England away next year it will be very tough to win it then.

Come on Ireland!!

tyroneboi

Jesus what a start to the second half!! Need to keep turning the screw they could get another try on the board and let the pack close the game down for the last 20-25 mins.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: tyroneboi on March 21, 2009, 06:46:48 PM
Jesus what a start to the second half!! Need to keep turning the screw they could get another try on the board and let the pack close the game down for the last 20-25 mins.
It's gonna be a tough last 25 mins. No one is thinking of the championship now. The big one is on!

ziggysego

Heart's in my mouth. COME ON IRELAND. Don't let Wales back into it.
Testing Accessibility

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

tyroneboi

Ireland discipline has been poor the past 10 mins. Next score is going to be massive!

Tony Baloney

Jesus are they gonna throw it away through stupid frees for indiscipline? Starting to panic?!

Square Ball

again a pen when in front of the posts
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

tyroneboi

O'Connell, O'Gara and O'Driscoll need to take their leadership to the next level here to get us across the line!