Right! That's it, I've had enough! I'm disgusted! Outraged!

Started by pintsofguinness, January 22, 2009, 09:09:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

Went in to the shop this evening after a very difficult day in the office and noticed they'd Creme eggs out on display, yum yum I thought!

However, much to my disgust I realised the the creme eggs have reduced in size by at least, AT LEAST! 20%! and it's not just the creme eggs either, it's the caramel eggs now too! I'm pretty sure there's less yellow stuff in them as well!

I'm off to pen a harshly worded email. 

Gone are the days when Cadbury can be relied upon!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

DoYerJob Linesman

17/03/02 - Semple Stadium Thurles - Heaven On Earth

pintsofguinness

downgirl

Pints I had one there about 10 minutes ago and now you said it, I actually agree with you!  

What price are they with you?  68c in the centra across from us...rip off!!

muppet

Did you go to the Cadbury's Creme Larvae counter by mistake?
MWWSI 2017

Tony Baloney

Quote from: pintsofguinness on January 22, 2009, 09:09:23 PM
Went in to the shop this evening after a very difficult day in the office and noticed they'd Creme eggs out on display, yum yum I thought!

However, much to my disgust I realised the the creme eggs have reduced in size by at least, AT LEAST! 20%! and it's not just the creme eggs either, it's the caramel eggs now too! I'm pretty sure there's less yellow stuff in them as well!

You sure you're not 20% bigger than last year Pints?!

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

Quote from: downgirl on January 22, 2009, 09:19:25 PM
Pints I had one there about 10 minutes ago and now you said it, I actually agree with you!  

What price are they with you?  68c in the centra across from us...rip off!!
3 for a quid and the bollocks still wouldnt take my tenner - 68c is very dear!

I looked at them and I thought it was some sort of diet creme egg they've out but apparently not.

downgirl

It was nice...all 2 mouthfuls of it...but don't think it really justified 68c!

3 for £1 is really good...maybe they have that offer on since they made them smaller so people don't get so mad!

pintsofguinness

QuoteIt was nice...all 2 mouthfuls of it...but don't think it really justified 68c!

2 mouthfulls?  I ate three of them in a mouthful on my way to the chinese.

The Real Laoislad

Cream eggs are rank,the caramel ones are lovely though as are the Mars ones
You'll Never Walk Alone.

downgirl

Dougal Maguire

Quote from: pintsofguinness on January 22, 2009, 09:09:23 PM

Pints, As I recall there was a debate one time as to whether you were male or female. Your fondness for chocolate might suggest that you're in the female bracket.
Careful now