Ulster Senior Club League

Started by thewobbler, January 10, 2007, 09:52:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lynchbhoy

Quote from: BallyhaiseMan on January 10, 2007, 01:58:13 PM
we cant all be blessed with top class players like you lot Max  ;)

neither is his lot !
:D

BallyhaiseMan

Harold Disgracey

We, Tír na nÃ"g, have been drawn with Ballinderry, St Johns, Longstone, Donnaghmore and Scotstown.

Dabhog

We in Aghyaran have been told our fixtures are:

4th Feb: Aghyaran v Silverbridge
11th Feb: Ballyholland v Aghyaran
18th Feb: Free
25th Feb: Loup v Aghyaran
4th March: Aghyaran v Clontribret.

BallyhaiseMan

Jaysus thank f**k we didnt draw Scotstown... bad memories of that from last year...

Lynchbhoy
id consider Fergal Doherty and Joe Diver to be top quality players at club level....
im sure they have more aswell.

SlimShady

no they don't. apart from Brian Scullion in goals.

lynchbhoy

Quote from: BallyhaiseMan on January 10, 2007, 02:14:06 PM
Jaysus thank f**k we didnt draw Scotstown... bad memories of that from last year...

Lynchbhoy
id consider Fergal Doherty and Joe Diver to be top quality players at club level....
im sure they have more aswell.
Doc is great
but you can get to Diver and have him forgetting about the game and wanting to fight instead.

(shush BHM-  up I am just having a go at my old pal Max for the craic again - anyhow I'd expect Bellaghy tol eat yous - but I'm often wrong!)

BallyhaiseMan

ah Jaysus  no way i disagree mate... us being a Cavan Intermediate Club, we would tank one of the Best clubs in Ireland no bother  :D

SlimShady

they aren't one of the best teams in Ireland though- not even one of the best in Ulster. They'd make the top 3 in Derry though! Maybe...

BallyhaiseMan

When i think of some of the best clubs in Ulster
in no particular order
Crossmaglen
Ballinderry
Bellaghy
Errigal Chiarrain,
Mayobridge
St Galls
Cargin
Carrickmore
Enniskillen Gaels

ok so maybe not the best in Ireland,but definitely one of the best in Ulster...

pintsofguinness

QuoteWe in Aghyaran have been told our fixtures are:

4th Feb: Aghyaran v Silverbridge
11th Feb: Ballyholland v Aghyaran
18th Feb: Free
25th Feb: Loup v Aghyaran
4th March: Aghyaran v Clontribret.

Ach ffs.  Would they telivise it?  :-\ 

QuoteJaysus thank f**k we didnt draw Scotstown... bad memories of that from last year...
You should be grateful you didn't draw Donaghmore, foul people!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

trueblue

how do you qualify for this league? pint how are the bridge still in it this year if use were relegated last year(2005) and didnt win promotion this year  (2006)? i havent heard any word of it in the club. dont know if we would be entering it anyway

Dabhog

One of our senior players is getting married on Sat 3th Feb.  Getting Aghyaran 15 players willing and sober enough to tog out will be very difficult, game might not go ahead.

realredhandfan

At least we dont almost force our emminent GAA personalities out of the club for stoppin a bundle of thugs hitting the ref..

pintsofguinness

Trueblue
how do you qualify for this league? pint how are the bridge still in it this year if use were relegated last year(2005) and didnt win promotion this year  (2006)? i havent heard any word of it in the club. dont know if we would be entering it anyway
That's very strange yous didnt get in.  I know last year the division 1 teams got in and ones opted out so got a spot.  I've no idea how we managed it this year.  You're not missing a big pile really, but it's something to watch on a sunday and saves the team from meaningless challenge games.

Realredhandfan
At least we dont almost force our emminent GAA personalities out of the club for stoppin a bundle of thugs hitting the ref..
Umm why do we?
Oh yes, I forgot, you're twelve and you believe everything you hear including some story someone makes up. I take it it's  irrelevant that no one else has ever heard tell of it  ::)
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?