The Liverpool Joke thread.... let them commence!

Started by Over the Bar, January 10, 2007, 09:35:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

Ah, sorry AFR. I didn't see the title. I thought this was your own version of kicking us when we are down.

It was muck last night, and it was muck against the Blues at Goodison, the Arse 3 times now, and yerselves at Old Trafford. That is not acceptable, and Rafa would be foolish to take support of the club when they are in trouble as a mandate for things to continue along those lines.

I know money is only a quick fix, and the ethics and attitude of the club have to be in place first, but until Liverpool can compete for the signatures of the likes of Rooney, Ballack, etc etc, then they will not win the league. However there is a difference between not winning the league, and not being competitive. LFC were not competetive in any of those games I mention.

* Note to board police, when I say 'we' I mean fans of Liverpool FC. I do not wish to imply that I am in any way a part of the team. Just wanted to clear that up :D

laoislad

Don't let them rise ya bingobus as someone posted earlier The Wheel will turn it always does

SlimShady

''The singing was their way of booing and showing the team that that it wasn't good enough. It was a reminder the powers that are that the team is their to serve the supporters and that was lacking last night.''

oh sweet suffering st patrick!!!!!  :D ;D :D ;D

Congrats, best post in a long time!! My boss doesnt know what I'm laughing at!!  ;D

bingobus

It was as funny as your goalkeeping display in Clones  ;D

Midman

SlimShady

No ouch at all  :D

edit: sorry, that should read 'bingo bus' was the first to say I wasn't at fault, cheers mate!!!  ;D

bingobus

He must have been at different game. Shit kick outs, three goals and defenders panicking when ball got close to goal.

You make Dudek look like Peter Cech.

An Fear Rua

Its Grim up North

bingobus

SlimShady

i'm sure you've played much better at a higher level!

An Fear Rua

Its Grim up North

bingobus

Quote from: SlimShady on January 10, 2007, 04:38:16 PM
you played in the USFC?

didnt think it  ;)

Played and won, although I'd hardly your performance as playing. I'd call it a glorified ballboy with a jersey.

Have you seen ugly betty off camera - fox  :o

SlimShady

aye, did ye f**k!! you're one of these- slag everything but no clue boys!!! you and Max would get on well!  :D

Nice to see you sticking to the arguement, as soon as you're shown up to be a buffoon you change the subject  :D ;D

SlimShady

anyhoo, I'm off. Think I'll hit the chippy for dinner tonight...and if the chips aren't nice I'm going to stand outside it singing

''i love you chippy, i do
i love you chippy, i do''

just to show them how much i care for my chips and let them know that bad chips just aren't good enough!

:D ;D once again, thank you bingobus for the biggest laugh in ages  ;D

laoislad

Quote from: SlimShady on January 10, 2007, 05:06:12 PM
anyhoo, I'm off. Think I'll hit the chippy for dinner tonight...and if the chips aren't nice I'm going to stand outside it singing

''i love you chippy, i do
i love you chippy, i do''

just to show them how much i care for my chips and let them know that bad chips just aren't good enough!

:D ;D once again, thank you bingobus for the biggest laugh in ages  ;D

I hope you choke on a chip ;D