The Liverpool Joke thread.... let them commence!

Started by Over the Bar, January 10, 2007, 09:35:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlimShady

might even have a portion of battered sausages!

and if they're bad- god help them!!!

''and its battered sausages
battered sausages are magic''

:D ;D

come on now lads, it has to be one of the most idiotic posts ever made?! even by bingobus standards!!!

Border Fox

"Support for a team is unconditional. Thats my view. You put up with the bad and the good. "

And thats why there were about 300 Monaghan supporters in a crowd of 9,500 for a qualifier game v Armagh a few years ago.....

stephenite

The unwavering devotion of some Irish people to PLC's based in another country is puzzling to me, makes me a little sad.

ONeill

Yes, too many eejits in this country are addicted to MacDonalds. And buy Puma.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

stephenite

ONeill

And boost the coffers of some of the biggest rogues in Ireland, batin cows into fields with sticks with nails on them and feeding steroids to pigs so we can enjoy our pork sausages? Then there are those who feckin spray the apples with 39 different types of artificial substances in North Armagh so that our tarts are succulent even though your cells are being corroded by their negligence. No thank you, i'll stick to my organic farmer in South Devon. Up the Arse!
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

stephenite

Quote from: ONeill on January 10, 2007, 10:25:48 PM
And boost the coffers of some of the biggest rogues in Ireland, batin cows into fields with sticks with nails on them and feeding steroids to pigs so we can enjoy our pork sausages? Then there are those who feckin spray the apples with 39 different types of artificial substances in North Armagh so that our tarts are succulent even though your cells are being corroded by their negligence. No thank you, i'll stick to my organic farmer in South Devon. Up the Arse!

Organic farmers in the free state, but I suppose you're still importing ;)

Still, back to the original point I do find it baffling the level of support some people have for English/Scottish clubs. It's not so much an anti-soccer thing, just gets me when you hear people saying 'we' whilst talking about a soccer game taking place in a different country. I don't begrudge these people, or think less of them, just always cause me to consider why they are supporting these teams.
Shame the standard isn't such that they could plegde their devotion/money to a league of ireland or Irish league team.
But it is the way it is, no more comely maidens dancing at the cross roads :'( :P

Jack Dempsey

I walked into pub just beside the stadium last season a week before George Best died. The song they were singing had of ' Georgie Best will be dead by tuesday, na, na, na.' Needless to say I left. Will never forget it though. About 200 fans giving it large. They wouldnt be alone but Liverpool fans are scum. Sure didnt they get all english clubs barred from Europe for a few seasons...

SlimShady

what about rocking and throwing bricks at Alan Smiths ambulance?!

or singing ''John Arne Riise, we want to knoooooooow did you break his leg?''

Over the Bar

QuoteI walked into pub just beside the stadium last season a week before George Best died. The song they were singing had of ' Georgie Best will be dead by tuesday, na, na, na.' Needless to say I left. Will never forget it though. About 200 fans giving it large. They wouldnt be alone but Liverpool fans are scum. Sure didnt they get all english clubs barred from Europe for a few seasons...

The pubs round Anfield are notorious for singing such songs at full tilt.  A mate who is a 'pool fan was in one and phoned me so I could hear it.  The song was to the tune of the Sex Pistols "Friggin in the Riggin" and went  "The captain was our mate, in 1958, he crashed the plane they died i flames it was so f**king great!  Burn the Busby Babes, Burn the Busby Babes etc"  He said most of the pub were singing it and he left in disgust.   If thats what being a "fan" is they are welcome to it.

Anyway this is supposed to be a thread of jokes related to Arsenal's romp at Anfield.  Anyone heard any other good ones?

J70

Quote from: Jack Dempsey on January 11, 2007, 12:37:45 PM
I walked into pub just beside the stadium last season a week before George Best died. The song they were singing had of ' Georgie Best will be dead by tuesday, na, na, na.' Needless to say I left. Will never forget it though. About 200 fans giving it large. They wouldnt be alone but Liverpool fans are scum. Sure didnt they get all english clubs barred from Europe for a few seasons...

Yeah, some drunk morons singing about George Best means Liverpool fans, in general, are scum.

And the reason that all English clubs were barred was because of the mayhem English fans in general had been causing across the continent for years, not just Liverpool fans. If Heysel had been a lone incident, only Liverpool would have been punished.

But don't let the facts get in the way of your sweeping generalizations.

culchy1

ur man palletta or whatever hes called is some player !!

i hear he's been nicknamed "the cardboard cut-out"

aledaire ripped the pools defence apart the other nite, he couldnt even get a game for celtic or west ham!!

Jack Dempsey

Quote from: J70 on January 11, 2007, 01:12:41 PM
Yeah, some drunk morons singing about George Best means Liverpool fans, in general, are scum.

About 400 of them. All drunk I suppose. These are the fans who go to every game, the real fans if you like, the ones who create the great atmosphere everyone talks about.

Gabriel_Hurl

Of course United fans never sing about Hillsborough, Michael Shiels etc.

They are angels of course.  ::) ::)

Every club has a scum element – to think otherwise is pointless.

An Fear Rua

Its Grim up North