Gaelic Life NFL Fantasy Football - We have a WINNER!

Started by RedandGreenSniper, January 17, 2009, 01:31:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aontroim

Quote from: RedandGreenSniper on April 21, 2009, 11:00:49 PM
Aontroim is swinging more ways that a bi-sexual in Soho! After storming up nine places last week, he's went back those nine places this week.

Had to laugh at that RGS!  Typical of Antrim historically - show a bit of promise and then fall in a heap at the death!  Culchie11 is obviously the exception to that rule.

T O Hare

Quote from: T Fearon on April 22, 2009, 01:16:35 PM
Of course, isn't Ross a friend of mine and an ex quiz team colleague?

Hope young Carr scores a load along with Daniel Hughes ;)

Also hope that neither of the Mc Gourtys are the ultimate winners of this comp
[/quote

CJ's dissapperance will cost them dearly ;D
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

Our Nail Loney

Doesnt really matter how many points Aidan scores for ya Tom as every team will have him anyway so ya wont be gaining ground on anyone...

SidelineKick

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on April 22, 2009, 12:43:08 PM
I think mines might be wrong... I was deffo ahead of Sideline last I checked, unless ehs over took me

Well done Nail.  And people say you're stupid.

Not me of course  ;D

EDIT: Do we all have £30 on this as well? I can't remember.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

corn02

Quote from: SidelineKick on April 22, 2009, 03:22:09 PM
I think mines might be wrong... I was deffo ahead of Sideline last I checked, unless ehs over took me

Well done Nail.  And people say you're stupid.

Not me of course  ;D

EDIT: Do we all have £30 on this as well? I can't remember.

Surprised you are showing your face in one of these threads after the beating you took in the one that counts.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

RedandGreenSniper

Well that might be something to do with multiple teams  ;)

Quote from: ziggysego on April 22, 2009, 04:04:25 PM
Stupid competition anyway, probably a fix! >:(

You're only loving getting that wooden spoon, it'll take pride of place in Casa Ziggy!
Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: RedandGreenSniper on April 22, 2009, 04:24:36 PM

Well that might be something to do with multiple teams  ;)

Quote from: ziggysego on April 22, 2009, 04:04:25 PM
Stupid competition anyway, probably a fix! >:(

You're only loving getting that wooden spoon, it'll take pride of place in Casa Ziggy!

Only one is in my name!! I am a male, therefore my name can't be Caoimhe, its the other one!! ;)

RedandGreenSniper

Changing horses midway Nail! You told me to pick whichever team was highest after the first week! Interestingly my second team has overtaken my first team as well so I share your pain!

mountainboii

This'll definitely be better next year when there won't be any Ulster counties scoring millions of points against Kilkenny and Carlow every week. f**king Antrim  >:(

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: RedandGreenSniper on April 22, 2009, 05:57:57 PM
Changing horses midway Nail! You told me to pick whichever team was highest after the first week! Interestingly my second team has overtaken my first team as well so I share your pain!

I did not say that!! My name is G*** ***** and I want his team!! Do not stick me in for my girlfriends team... She couldnt pick her hole!

culchie11

Quote from: AFS on April 22, 2009, 06:15:43 PM
This'll definitely be better next year when there won't be any Ulster counties scoring millions of points against Kilkenny and Carlow every week. f**king Antrim  >:(

sure everyone had the opportunity to pick antrim players!! ;D

the championship fantasy football will be much more difficult, it will be luck of the draw!!
anyone could get kilkenny in back door!!

RedandGreenSniper

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on April 22, 2009, 07:03:12 PM
Quote from: RedandGreenSniper on April 22, 2009, 05:57:57 PM

I did not say that!! My name is G*** ***** and I want his team!! Do not stick me in for my girlfriends team... She couldnt pick her hole!

:D Welcome to the school of hard knocks!

SidelineKick

Our Nail's a sly oul bastard switching from team to team. And I'm still beating him.  He should be ashamed of himself.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.