Gaelic Life NFL Fantasy Football - We have a WINNER!

Started by RedandGreenSniper, January 17, 2009, 01:31:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

omagh_gael

Big move this week o neill! You've moved up to 4th overall on 82 points!! U must have 10 Antrim men on ur team!!

lfdown2

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: lfdown2 on February 13, 2009, 02:36:45 PM
omagh, any word on lfdown?

Its only got the first 180 or so in it this week!

;)

ONeill

Myself, the wife, the brother and the alter-ego all in the top 100.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Doogie Browser

Quote from: ONeill on February 13, 2009, 03:26:28 PM
Just the one?

oakleaf93

Can someone post the official top 20 here by any chance? Cant get the paper where i am

RedandGreenSniper

It'll be evening before I get the paper but if the full table isn't there, there'll be only so much I can do.

I might mail them and ask for the full-table so leave it with me.
Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year

Fear ón Srath Bán

Top 20:

David Digney 86
Seán Harrington 85
Padraig Doherty 83
Shane O'Neill 82
Teresa Sweeney 81
Marina Boyle 80
Kieran Mc Gourty 80
Paudge Mc Gaudge 80
Brian Gallagher 80
Daniel Mc Kay 80
Seán Mc Gourty 79
Fiona Burke 79
Mark Digney 78
Peter Doherty 78
CJ Mc Gourty 77
Ailish Marlow 77
Oliver O'Neill 77
Colm Mc Kee 77
PJ Morgan 77
Rhona Boyle 76
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Caid

Quote from: ONeill on February 13, 2009, 03:26:28 PM

The Gaelic Life editorial team appear to be keen readers of the gaaboard, based on their "what the boards say" section for the summer games.  Disqualification beckons after your confession O'Neill.  Although you may not be alone...3 McGourteys, 2 Doherty's,2 Digney's and 2 Boyles in the top 20....
When my country takes her place among the nations of the earth...then may my epitaph be written

ONeill

Why would that be caid? One email=one entry unless you know something different

Caid

As far as I remember the rules stated "one entry per email address" and also "one entry per person"

Sure if you thought it was only a requirement for multiple email addresses why would you use an alter ego (and what would be the point in the rule from GL's viewpoint? the rule is clearly there so that everyone enters one team to try to negate the potential for an outcome such as the Irish News competitions where you have boys like Fearon and the McGurns submitting 20 teams and claiming to know it all when one of them gets lucky)
When my country takes her place among the nations of the earth...then may my epitaph be written

ONeill

Just one entry per email address. That's the only stipulation. There's nothing to stop Fearon from entering 149 teams from 149 email addresses and fair play to him if he went to that bother. He'd have broken no rules.

The one email address prevents people simply pressing the back button and entering 151 teams.

bigfrank

Have Finn Moriarty on my team,he nailed a goal last night,should help me sneak up that leader board!! Paddy Cunningham 1-08,i didnt even pick him and i played with the guy in boston for a summer,wat was i thinkin ;D ;D ;D

ONeill

O'Neill's 4-week injury will hamper a right few.