Badly Treated Fans

Started by Armaghtothebone, January 02, 2009, 10:00:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armaghtothebone

Whilst I am unaware of the logic behind the call for a boycott of the Dublin v Tyrone game, I do agree that we fans are poorly treated.
The "facilities" are a disgrace at most provincial grounds and even Croke Park leaves a lot to be desired.
Is it too much to ask in 2009 for a drop of hot water to wash your hands?

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: Armaghtothebone on January 02, 2009, 10:00:59 PM
Whilst I am unaware of the logic behind the call for a boycott of the Dublin v Tyrone game, I do agree that we fans are poorly treated.
The "facilities" are a disgrace at most provincial grounds and even Croke Park leaves a lot to be desired.

Yes!

Now give our heads peace.
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

red hander

An Armagh fan who washes?

mournerambler

You should learn not to piss on your fingers ;D

tyssam5

The only thing badly needed in pish-house at county grounds is for one door to be marked IN and the other OUT. Fucked up scenario of pushing and shoving for 5 minutes to get in and out of the place.