New Years Eve

Started by pintsofguinness, December 28, 2008, 07:22:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is New Years Eve the most depressing, hateful night of year?

Yes
No

The Real Laoislad

Some publican house in Sandyford
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Aerlik

Well, I'm still working.  It is 6.00pm in Kalgoorlie and I've been here three hours to pick up a neo-natal case and its mam and fly them to Perth (1.5 hours' flight, 6 hours drive if you're lucky).  I'm working from midday tomorrow andwithout sounding sanctimonious, I hope to be going home tonight and knowing that we saved that wee thing's life.  Sure I'll miss the craic and the damsols in the pub but what the hell
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

Clown

the Bot Maggie? no way!!
i wud be a regular there but after last years NYE i said i wasnt going back and stayed out of the place for about 5 months (longest absence ever from it)
it was a nitemare, i left at ten past 12

Square Ball

Well

Happy New Year[/color]

to thoses who want to enjoy it, and to the rest of you humpy and grumpy hoors, Happy New year as well!!!

away to cook for the 100 guests I think my wife is expecting, and get pissed as well, will look in every now and then.

Please god we all will be here this time next year
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

stiffler

ordered a chinese, got the guiness in the fridge.

going up to a mates house party for a (hopefully) quiet 1.

Athbhliain faoi Mhaise Daoibh
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

pintsofguinness

I think I'll go to bed and get up around 1am when it's all over.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Norf Tyrone

Can't get a babysitter, so it's beer, DVD, big fire, and not worrying about paying £15 million quid for a taxi home.

HNY everyone.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Shamrock Shore

If I catch any of ye singing that shite 'Auld Lang Syne' I'll be very disappointed.

Enjoy the craic but Shamrock Shore always disappears on NYE cos I hate the occasion.

Minder

Just on my second bottle of ice cold corona, watching a programme i had on sky plus for ages about Nicky Barnes the Harlem Heroin Boss that featured in " American Gangster ". . . . . . .  Sweet.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Puckoon

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Minder on December 31, 2008, 08:59:57 PM
Just on my second bottle of ice cold corona, watching a programme i had on sky plus for ages about Nicky Barnes the Harlem Heroin Boss that featured in " American Gangster ". . . . . . .  Sweet.
You know how to party Minder.

Tyrones own

Happy New Year Lads and Lassies, we've a wee ways to go here yet..
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Minder

Quote from: Tony Baloney on December 31, 2008, 09:25:35 PM
Quote from: Minder on December 31, 2008, 08:59:57 PM
You know how to party Minder.
Like its 1999 mother f**ker. . . .
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Dougal Maguire

Kids at party in my brothers house, I'm at home tending to Mrs Maguire who has a bad bout of flu. I'ts a pretty shit night for me tonight. I've even broken my own rule and started drinking in the house on my own.
Careful now

Tony Baloney