New Years Eve

Started by pintsofguinness, December 28, 2008, 07:22:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is New Years Eve the most depressing, hateful night of year?

Yes
No

brokencrossbar1

What a shower of humpy fecking fcukers ye all are!!!

It is depressing enough listening to all the doom mongerers spouting all the recession depression without people making other reasons to be depressed.  To read some of the conya on here you'd swear you really had reasons to be depressed!!!!  Get over yourselves and see life for what it is, a chance for each of you to make a difference.  Too many George Lees on board here, ypu don't have to go out to enjoy yourself, and if you do go out you can make a night of it if you want to.  But if you're attitude is feck this is a depressing night of course it is going to be depressing.  It is not the responsibility of anyone to make you happy, so give over, get drunk and ride someone, that'll help you!!!

under the bar

A recession is when your neighbour is laid off which becomes a depression is when you are laid off...

Arthur_Friend

No that fussed on New Years Eve myself. Anybody here think New years night might be a better bet this year given most people will be off the friday and not back to work til monday?

Minder

I concur Arthur,i have given NYE a miss a few times and went at it hard on New Years Day. Highly recommended
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

pintsofguinness

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on December 30, 2008, 02:56:25 PM
What a shower of humpy fecking fcukers ye all are!!!

It is depressing enough listening to all the doom mongerers spouting all the recession depression without people making other reasons to be depressed.  To read some of the conya on here you'd swear you really had reasons to be depressed!!!!  Get over yourselves and see life for what it is, a chance for each of you to make a difference.  Too many George Lees on board here, ypu don't have to go out to enjoy yourself, and if you do go out you can make a night of it if you want to.  But if you're attitude is feck this is a depressing night of course it is going to be depressing.  It is not the responsibility of anyone to make you happy, so give over, get drunk and ride someone, that'll help you!!!
Ach such bullshit, have you been drinking the vodka in the Cabin?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

illdecide

BC1 is correct, go out tomorrow night and have a good night. I know there are plenty of bomb scares out there on New Years Eve but just avoid them...Or if you are one of the bomb scares yourself just do your thing... :D :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

The Watcher Pat

House party for me..As much as i can drink and fall home about 2-3..
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

ziggysego

Quote from: The Watcher Pat on December 30, 2008, 07:19:52 PM
House party for me..As much as i can drink and fall home about 2-3..

Exactly what I'm doing. No unneccessary pressure this year thank the Lord.
Testing Accessibility

Minder

My wifes cousin and her fella are coming over as they do every year,neither drink so i wont have to share any of the 24 bottles of Corona i bought today. They always provide the food and i provide the craic and great company. . . . . . .
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Minder on December 30, 2008, 07:28:39 PM
My wifes cousin and her fella are coming over as they do every year,neither drink so i wont have to share any of the 24 bottles of Corona i bought today. They always provide the food and i provide the craic and great company. . . . . . .
Who are you getting in to do that?

Tony Baloney

Quote from: pintsofguinness on December 30, 2008, 07:30:20 PM
Quote from: Minder on December 30, 2008, 07:28:39 PM
Who are you getting in to do that?
Pints are you trying to steal my job?!

pintsofguinness

I'm just trying to shake off my miserable tag.

leenie

well dudes just a wee note to wish ye all a happy new yr............

:-* :-* :-*
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

maggie

I hope to be bopping at the bot, filled with expectations as to what the forthcoming year will bring (i may also be filled with copious amounts of alcohol and at the end of the nite, swear im NEVER setting foot back in the place but hey thats what New Years Eve is all about.)

Have a good one folks.

Tyronelass

Quote from: maggie on December 31, 2008, 12:29:21 AM
I hope to be bopping at the bot, filled with expectations as to what the forthcoming year will bring (i may also be filled with copious amounts of alcohol and at the end of the nite, swear im NEVER setting foot back in the place but hey thats what New Years Eve is all about.)

Have a good one folks.

Sounds just like boxing nite maggie!  ;D but be sure and keep an eye out for potential people to stalk hehe - HAPPY NEW YEAR!