Bomb found at a gaa club

Started by FermGael, December 24, 2008, 05:21:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Quote from: pintsofguinness on December 30, 2008, 01:48:44 PM
QuoteTry telling that to the people living in the Rock streets off the Falls.  In fact try telling that to people in west Belfast generally.  Their inability/refusal to act against known scumbags is legendary.
Same in South Armagh and in Cross where the scumbags are racing around the square 50 yards from the police station!
I've lost count of the number of robberies there have been in the last couple of years - not one arrest. 
A few years ago 'Bandit Country' was proud of the fact that it was a no go area for the cops. Make up your mind.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Tony Baloney on December 31, 2008, 02:07:00 PM
QuoteTry telling that to the people living in the Rock streets off the Falls.  In fact try telling that to people in west Belfast generally.  Their inability/refusal to act against known scumbags is legendary.
Same in South Armagh and in Cross where the scumbags are racing around the square 50 yards from the police station!
I've lost count of the number of robberies there have been in the last couple of years - not one arrest. 
A few years ago 'Bandit Country' was proud of the fact that it was a no go area for the cops. Make up your mind.
Make up my mind on what exactly?
A few years ago the IRA were the police and there was no robberies and you could walk across the square without wondering if you were going to be knocked down but things are suppose to have moved on from then. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Gaffer

Quote from: pintsofguinness on December 31, 2008, 02:17:27 PM
A few years ago the IRA were the police and there was no robberies and you could walk across the square without wondering if you were going to be knocked down but things are suppose to have moved on from then. 

Afew years ago , when the IRA were the police, there were no robberies ???

Of course there were !!!!!!
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

orangeman

Quote from: Gaffer on December 31, 2008, 03:06:20 PM

Well only ones that helped the poor in society.  ;)

Gaffer

Quote from: orangeman on December 31, 2008, 03:13:52 PM
Quote from: Gaffer on December 31, 2008, 03:06:20 PM

Well only ones that helped the poor in society.  ;)

Not true !!!! They weren t Robin Hoods!!!
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

pintsofguinness

QuoteAfew years ago , when the IRA were the police, there were no robberies Huh?

not in south armagh because if anyone stepped out of line they were dealt with.

Hardy

pintsofguinness

Hardy

No - not starting that. You know what my tongue-in-cheek comment meant.

pintsofguinness

No I dont.
Dont be like a dub, running away when challenged.

The Iceman

I was home in armagh last week and seen a few continuity boys spinning about in their BMWs - one lad is only 18 and thinks he is a big shot - they have their bebo pages with tributes to the hunger strikers but I don't remember hearing about Bobby Sands driving a BMW - friggin pathetic.
These lads are thugs pure and simple.  Gangsters out for their own gain and I hate the sight of them.  They are also loose cannons and would likely burn your house if you said anything
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

pintsofguinness

Quote from: The Iceman on December 31, 2008, 03:55:00 PM
I was home in armagh last week and seen a few continuity boys spinning about in their BMWs - one lad is only 18 and thinks he is a big shot - they have their bebo pages with tributes to the hunger strikers but I don't remember hearing about Bobby Sands driving a BMW - friggin pathetic.
These lads are thugs pure and simple.  Gangsters out for their own gain and I hate the sight of them.  They are also loose cannons and would likely burn your house if you said anything
Very true and very sad, same around home at the minute, nothing but thugs, someone of them pretending or calling themselves IRA men. HA!

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: The Iceman on December 31, 2008, 03:55:00 PM
They are drunks and drug abusers too.  You forgot to mention that  ;)
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

The Iceman

I remember being out one night and around the Shambles afterwards getting a feed (as you do) this was about 2 years ago now before I moved to the states.  A fight broke out between this youngfella from the grange ( the aforementioned BMW driver) and a local lout who had moved to armagh from Belfast.  It was refereed by this continuity guy who then landed a dig on the Belfast lad.  I cringe just thinking about them.  The said referee did time for shooting an off duty police man in front of his wife and kid in the entry in ogle street to the then Wellworths car park.  He got out under the terms of the Good Friday Agreement.
There are too many of them about with too much money and getting away with too much shit.  I know the old brigade weren't angels but there are times I wish they'd do an encore and remove these gangsters from the streets
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Tony Baloney

Fairly new black 525 or 530d by any chance?