need help.....

Started by milltown row, December 22, 2008, 05:54:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

milltown row

Was looking to know if any of the clubs have subscribed for Tax reliefs? I'm not sure of the make up but if a club registers itself as a charity then they can claim money back on money donated to them and cheaper Rates and other discounts.

During this recession all clubs are feeling the pinch, especially mine. We've asked about and it seems some clubs have done but I cant get any definite answers.

ONeill

I'm also in need of help. I just don't know what to do. Any advice?

Got this email today:

Dear, Sir/ Madam

I know that you might be surprise on this mail, but I am telling you the truth. I know that it is against my official duty to release confidential issue like this to an outsider. There is nothing I can do to help  you beside this, I am taking this bold step because of my belief as a Christian.

What I want to tell you is about your contract payment with the Federal Government of Nigeria, there are a lot forces working against you right from the last CBN Governor Chief Joseph Sanusi and  Prof Charles Soludo, and the current governor Dr. Sanusi Lamido ,they have been frustrating you by demanding upfront payment from you constantly, If I tell you that they are using  all  these money you sent to them to work against you, you might not believe it. But it is reality.

There is a way I can assist you get your fund without you paying any charges to get your fund, it is risk but one have to take it, I have assist done woman from Mexico with it, it worked out though her fund was US$5.5 million us dollars . What you have to do is to open another bank account any where,if you can open it in another place, it will be nice, but what you have to bear in mind is that you have to re transfer the fund to another account immediately you confirmed it in your account, I know why I want it this way.

If you want me to go ahead, let me know as soon as you get this mail, if I make the transfer on this week, it might be next month that they will find out and by then, you have re transferred the fund into another account.

Get back to me as soon as you get this fax,via email: mrs.rutheze2@hotmail.co.za,so that I will be in better position to know what to do.
Sincerely yours,

Mrs. Ruth Eze
KTT Dept CBN.
Tel:234-802-032-9062
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

knockitdown

How about this one:

I'm writing this with tears in my eyes,i came down here to,England for a short vacation and i was mugged at gun point last night,at the park of the hotel  where i lodged all cash,credit cards and cell were stolen off me, thank God i have my life and passport.

I've been to the embassy and the Police here but they're not helping issues at all,they asked me to wait for 3weeks but i can't wait till then. my flight  leaves in less than few hours from now and am are having problems settling the hotel bills.

The hotel manager won't let me leave until i settle the hotel bills.
you can wire the money to me through western union all you need is Name
on my passport and location below.

Name:seamus mahon
8, Scotland Road Industrial Estate, Dry Drayton Cambridge CB23 8AT , United Kingdom.
Amount:$2,450
I'll def refund your cash as soon as i get home.

The Worker

Quote from: milltown row on December 22, 2008, 05:54:16 PM
Was looking to know if any of the clubs have subscribed for Tax reliefs? I'm not sure of the make up but if a club registers itself as a charity then they can claim money back on money donated to them and cheaper Rates and other discounts.

During this recession all clubs are feeling the pinch, especially mine. We've asked about and it seems some clubs have done but I cant get any definite answers.

register as a community amateur sports club (CASC) and you can receive tax relief on all 'donations' made by members basic rate of tax (20%)

5 Sams

Quote from: Mac Eoghain on September 03, 2010, 04:05:27 PM
We have been CASC registered for a number of years now:

(1) You dont register as a charity (unfortunately) but a special type of entity known as a Community Amateur Sports Club
(2) at least 80% relief on rates if you dont already receive this (some places offer 100%)
(3) Gift Aid allows you to reclaim tax on donations (up to £28 in every £100)
(4) http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/casc/casc_guidance.htm

Let me know if you have any further questions.

We have just applied to CASC and are waiting to get going.....can it be backdated??
The Aristocrat Years

cadhlancian

Quote from: ONeill on September 03, 2010, 12:33:05 PM

Got this email today:

Dear, Sir/ Madam

I know that you might be surprise on this mail, but I am telling you the truth. I know that it is against my official duty to release confidential issue like this to an outsider. There is nothing I can do to help  you beside this, I am taking this bold step because of my belief as a Christian.

What I want to tell you is about your contract payment with the Federal Government of Nigeria, there are a lot forces working against you right from the last CBN Governor Chief Joseph Sanusi and  Prof Charles Soludo, and the current governor Dr. Sanusi Lamido ,they have been frustrating you by demanding upfront payment from you constantly, If I tell you that they are using  all  these money you sent to them to work against you, you might not believe it. But it is reality.

There is a way I can assist you get your fund without you paying any charges to get your fund, it is risk but one have to take it, I have assist done woman from Mexico with it, it worked out though her fund was US$5.5 million us dollars . What you have to do is to open another bank account any where,if you can open it in another place, it will be nice, but what you have to bear in mind is that you have to re transfer the fund to another account immediately you confirmed it in your account, I know why I want it this way.

If you want me to go ahead, let me know as soon as you get this mail, if I make the transfer on this week, it might be next month that they will find out and by then, you have re transferred the fund into another account.

Get back to me as soon as you get this fax,via email: mrs.rutheze2@hotmail.co.za,so that I will be in better position to know what to do.
Sincerely yours,

Mrs. Ruth Eze
KTT Dept CBN.
Too funny Shane!

I got a similar one a few months back, and actually called the number to make a **** out of him! Same shite, a "rev" in a foreign country looking for bank info. It was funny though, he answered and after I played "green" for a while and let the bastard hang himself, I then tore into him ;D My Missus was listening and laughing her ass off. He stiill persisted with the christian BS and how it would be against his religion to do this to somebody. I finnished with telling him I would send him my info the next time Derry plays Armagh in the AISFF ::)

rosnarun

Quote from: cadhlancian on September 03, 2010, 10:27:42 PM

Got this email today:

Dear, Sir/ Madam

Sincerely yours,

Mrs. Ruth Eze
KTT Dept CBN.
Too funny Shane!

I got a similar one a few months back, and actually called the number to make a **** out of him! Same shite, a "rev" in a foreign country looking for bank info. It was funny though, he answered and after I played "green" for a while and let the b**tard hang himself, I then tore into him ;D My Missus was listening and laughing her ass off. He stiill persisted with the christian BS and how it would be against his religion to do this to somebody. I finnished with telling him I would send him my info the next time Derry plays Armagh in the AISFF ::)

you called !!!!!
ha ha sucker!
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

cadhlancian

Quote from: rosnarun on September 04, 2010, 02:41:16 PM
Quote from: cadhlancian on September 03, 2010, 10:27:42 PM

Got this email today:

Dear, Sir/ Madam

Sincerely yours,

Mrs. Ruth Eze
KTT Dept CBN.
Too funny Shane!

I got a similar one a few months back, and actually called the number to make a **** out of him! Same shite, a "rev" in a foreign country looking for bank info. It was funny though, he answered and after I played "green" for a while and let the b**tard hang himself, I then tore into him ;D My Missus was listening and laughing her ass off. He stiill persisted with the christian BS and how it would be against his religion to do this to somebody. I finnished with telling him I would send him my info the next time Derry plays Armagh in the AISFF ::)

you called !!!!!
ha ha sucker!
LOL!