OWC days are numbered

Started by Orior, December 17, 2008, 09:23:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orior

It looks like the end is nigh for the occupied six counties soccer team.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/olympic_games/7785935.stm

Ah well, they had fun while it lasted. On the negatve side .. ... .. ... .. ... ..  ... .. ... .. ... ..   ... .. ... .. ... .. ...  .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... ... .. ...  well, i cant think of any negatives at the moment.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

carribbear

I fail to see the isse, the players born on the island of ireland can play for the Republic of Ireland like their rugby team does.

It's going that way anyway so why stop progress?

Orior

Quote from: carribbear on December 17, 2008, 09:26:57 PM
I fail to see the isse, the players born on the island of ireland can play for the Republic of Ireland like their rugby team does.

They can also play for the hockey and cricket Ireland teams.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

carribbear

Quote from: Orior on December 17, 2008, 09:29:22 PM
Quote from: carribbear on December 17, 2008, 09:26:57 PM

They can also play for the hockey and cricket Ireland teams.

Exactly. I for one can't wait to see President Gregory Campbell handing over the Sam Maguire in 2015.