Ulster GAA

Started by UGSA, December 12, 2008, 10:23:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UGSA

just would like to see if the good GAA people of Ulster are interested in beginning an Ulster GAA Supporters Association. Bit like the GPA only for supporters and were not looking for money.
A forum to voice good honest opinion. Like the entry price into games..........£12 for Ulster 1st round games is an example. Give us a call on  ulster_supporter@o2.co.uk and join the group. Legit e-mail addresses only to join.

the green man

Quote from: rosskarr on December 12, 2008, 10:49:13 PM
My God that's a sad start to your postings

Why?

Although I can't see it working. UGSA, you have a forum here for supporters opinions. May not be honest, but opinions none the less.

UGSA

Yeah this forum does a job but when the ulster clubs complained about £12 entry fees this forum was of no use at all in getting the message to UC. A USGA will take a bit of time but it will be a group with a bit of clout.

rrhf

mylestheslasher

It will be interesting to see what gate prices iare in Euro and Sterling now that the sterling has weakened. I expect the UC will do what all the UK retailers are doing to  the south and fleece people paying in Euro.

saffron sam2

Quote from: mylestheslasher on December 16, 2008, 10:49:32 AM
It will be interesting to see what gate prices iare in Euro and Sterling now that the sterling has weakened. I expect the UC will do what all the UK retailers are doing to  the south and fleece people paying in Euro.

In the same way, I assume, that you free state f**kers have been ripping off those paying in Sterling for years.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

UGSA

McKena Cup will be starting nex weekend, anyone know what the gate prices are. With Euro and sterling almost even it will be interesting to see what they charge. ::)
Any predictions on where this piece of sought after silverware will rest in 2009. Looks like Tyrone are going all out for it.

ps
What are the gate prices for NFL and NHL for 2009.

JMohan

Well no province supports their own like Ulster
So if it started anywhere it would start there