Gaaboard Allstars Exhibition match 2008: The Slurry Cup.

Started by Puckoon, December 11, 2008, 07:01:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Estimator

Jesus Puck, you're takin a massive gamble on Exile at WHB, the man is just back after a long injury lay off, I can see him gettin the run around from Sligonian! 
Ulster League Champions 2009

The Gs Man

Anyone else scan down the team lists, not see their name and feel a hint of sadness?  The black sheep of the GAA Board.  :'(

Great post all the same!  :-*
Keep 'er lit

youbetterbelieveit

G's man, Yes I am one of those unfortunate one's,  not to make either team. tragic to say the least.

maggie

Quote from: The Gs Man on December 11, 2008, 09:56:35 PM
Anyone else scan down the team lists, not see their name and feel a hint of sadness?  The black sheep of the GAA Board.  :'(

Great post all the same!  :-*

Yip, as i said, its reminiscent of those dreaded P.E. lessons-being left outta the team.

All well, we can be the cool kids that stand on the sidelines and slag them all off!!!

Quality post though.

stiffler

Gsman you should make your own team up, im sure there will be plenty of good men who would put their name forward for a jersey
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Gnevin

Total joke! You call that a All Star team, sure where is the "Token" Dub  ;)
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Minder

I prefer to be the supporter that calls them all "useless c*nts", tells the manager to replace them after 10 minutes, calls them "feared" and question their "fortitude"............Whilst at the same time harking back to a time when there were no gloves, tights, coloured boots or twinged hamstrings.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Estimator

I'm with Minder on this one - I'd turn up just to roar abuse at Exile, although he'll not be on too long before the injury plays up.  Is it £12 in?
Ulster League Champions 2009

DoYerJob Linesman

I'll be in the stand shouting "Do yer job linesman!"
17/03/02 - Semple Stadium Thurles - Heaven On Earth

full back

Hope you can take a score mid louth, because the FF line wont win a ball

thebandit

No start for the bandit?  :( :(

I'm versatile (geographically), pacy (away from a row) and skilful.

milltown row

Quote from: Minder on December 11, 2008, 10:03:46 PM
I prefer to be the supporter that calls them all "useless c*nts", tells the manager to replace them after 10 minutes, calls them "feared" and question their "fortitude"............Whilst at the same time harking back to a time when there were no gloves, tights, coloured boots or twinged hamstrings.

class ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

have you spelt everything correctly?

Gabriel_Hurl

thejuice

I think this game really should go ahead. could be a charity thing.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

the Deel Rover

When are the gpa announcing their teams has to be better than the 2 teams that are picked sure how can these teams be the best of the best with not 1 mayoman picked and 2 sligomen ffs                       
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001