Gaaboard Allstars Exhibition match 2008: The Slurry Cup.

Started by Puckoon, December 11, 2008, 07:01:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Treasurer

Psychotic is it?  You dirty rotten w****** piece of b********* b***** Tyrone immuno-blotting c*** of a p*** faced d*** s***.  *smiles sweetly*

Can I appeal to all the red team from 1 to 12 to please please please not mess it up or it's myself or BCB that will get the sideline – regardless of whether a ball has actually come near us or not.  Pints, you're the ball winner, use your height and strength and  just spread it out to us and we'll take the scores. I'll make sure the press give you due credit for making the scores.

And a word of warning to the ref – if you're awarding any frees against Puckoon, be sure to blow them from a safe distance and preferably wearing headgear.

full back

Quote from: pintsofguinness on December 11, 2008, 08:37:26 PM
I'll probably be on my hands and knees puking after 10 mins maggie, so you could come on for me.

10 mins  :D
You will be lucky to see 5, quick dig in the kidneys & you will be on your knees asking maggie to come give you the magic sponge  ;)

Illdecide asked me to do you before the ball was even thrown in, but I decided to let you see a bit of action......

RedandGreenSniper

Great post :D
But no Mayo representation  ??? First ye won't let us win Sam, now ye won't let us play in some winter mess game. Fair enough, we're taking up hurling so >:(
Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year

Puckoon

Sinper, you connaught boys have more representatives on this allstar team than the REAL allstars!

Says it all really. ;)

ONeill

Immense post Puckoon. Didn't know you had it in you. Ups the ante in December.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: full back on December 11, 2008, 09:06:46 PM
I'll probably be on my hands and knees puking after 10 mins maggie, so you could come on for me.

You will be lucky to see 5, quick dig in the kidneys & you will be on your knees asking maggie to come give you the magic sponge  ;)

Illdecide asked me to do you before the ball was even thrown in, but I decided to let you see a bit of action......

Bull, first ball in to the square and there will be at least two of you carried off and the ball will be in the back of the net  8)
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Bensars

Good post Puck,  i want to sponsor the "Rehydration" budget for both teams.

Think yourselfs lucky, those who have been selected, if it had have been 5 years ago, you'd all be getting oranges!  I have arranged a meeting with a local "guru" who is going to bring me up to speed on what is needed. Anyone with any dietry requirements may contact the sponsor of the protein and vitamin supplements !

Double Cross

Fatty Arbuckle at full forward  :o
BC1 is still in decent shape and has been seen training in Cork recently.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Minder

Quote from: ONeill on December 11, 2008, 09:41:57 PM
Is there a grant for this?

Since Evil Genius is playing you could get some sort of cross community grant im sure. Donagh could probably point you in the right direction. Just mention "reconciliation", "healing", "living together" in your application form and you will be home free.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

full back

Quote from: pintsofguinness on December 11, 2008, 09:36:53 PM
Quote from: full back on December 11, 2008, 09:06:46 PM

Bull, first ball in to the square and there will be at least two of you carried off and the ball will be in the back of the net  8)

Come on now pog
You know the first high ball in, illdecide will come straight through you
Is there any grease? Because there is no way illdecide will get in between the posts unless he is slid in between them
If bc ventures in around the square he will go the same way as yourself pog ;)

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Double Cross on December 11, 2008, 09:41:40 PM
Fatty Arbuckle at full forward  :o
BC1 is still in decent shape and has been seen training in Cork recently.
The first groupie.

pintsofguinness

QuoteCome on now pog
You know the first high ball in, illdecide will come straight through you

Ah I'll throw the elbow back and that'll be the end of that.