Cheating on your other half....

Started by toiletroller, December 09, 2008, 09:18:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

Some of you guys are some craic...maybe women don't pay you any attention when your out therefore your more than happy you have a bird at home.

what would you do if you were in a foreign country (say on a stag doo) and a hot chick came onto you and you knew no-one would ever find out and she whispers in your ear "i'm gonna F**k your brains out tonight" what would you do....

I know speaking for myself i'd have her nailed when she said "I'm gonna"
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

ziggysego

When she'll whip her wang out and you'll come to realise you rid a lady boy illdecide. You go for it son.
Testing Accessibility

full back

Quote from: illdecide on December 09, 2008, 12:11:41 PM
what would you do if you were in a foreign country (say on a stag doo) and a hot chick came onto you and you knew no-one would ever find out and she whispers in your ear "i'm gonna F**k your brains out tonight" what would you do....

I would do one of 2 things:
either wake up from my dream or ask her how much she charges :-\

SidelineKick

Quote from: full back on December 09, 2008, 12:15:03 PM

:D

illdecide do you have no morals at all or do they go out the window when an opportunity comes along?
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

illdecide

Quote from: ziggysego on December 09, 2008, 12:13:47 PM
When she'll whip her wang out and you'll come to realise you rid a lady boy illdecide. You go for it son.

the first thing you do Ziggy is grap her down below and if you can carry her like a 6 pack then your in business ;) ;D

illdecide

Quote from: SidelineKick on December 09, 2008, 12:26:37 PM

illdecide do you have no morals at all or do they go out the window when an opportunity comes along?

a standing c**k has no morals or conscience...

toiletroller

Illecide you never cease to amaze me.... your attitude twards women in general is very demeening. If i ever thought any of my sisters, cousins, or female mates were involved with someone like you id tell them to catch themselves on and send you packing!

SidelineKick

Quote from: illdecide on December 09, 2008, 12:42:52 PM
Quote from: SidelineKick on December 09, 2008, 12:26:37 PM

a standing c**k has no morals or conscience...

You said it...

Reported.

Santino

Current divorce rate in the US is over 43% and its only a matter of time b4 similar happens here. And according to Boston Legal, my most reliable source for all things legal, over 60% of married men and over 40% of married women will have an affair.
So in the prophetic words of the Bloodhound Gang, 'You and me baby ain't nuthin but mammals, so lets do it like they do on the Discovery Channel'

illdecide

Quote from: toiletroller on December 09, 2008, 12:43:14 PM
Illecide you never cease to amaze me.... your attitude twards women in general is very demeening. If i ever thought any of my sisters, cousins, or female mates were involved with someone like you id tell them to catch themselves on and send you packing!

Ach Jasus don't be so serious, i'm actually a gentleman with women...

Maguire01

Quote from: illdecide on December 09, 2008, 12:48:46 PM
Quote from: toiletroller on December 09, 2008, 12:43:14 PM

Ach Jasus don't be so serious, i'm actually a gentleman with women...

In which case you're just acting the big man to try and impress some easily impressed people?

I can see why infidelity happens. Personally speaking, one's enough for me.

nrico2006

I would say that Tony Baloney boy will have a few things to say on this matter - like a dog on heat!
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

full back

I await mayomans post on this thread

starcharlie

A fella in our office is hooked on this discussion board, hes always laughing and never doing any work, so me and the girls decided to come on and see what the fun was all about...... Now we know!!! Jesus some of you men on here havent much respect for us ladies. Im sure that boy is as quick as concorde, the poor girl is prob glad the passengers got off.........

SidelineKick

Reported.