Cheating on your other half....

Started by toiletroller, December 09, 2008, 09:18:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SidelineKick

Quote from: wherefromreferee? on December 10, 2008, 04:43:12 PM
Quote from: SidelineKick on December 10, 2008, 04:39:44 PM
Do you ever consider meeting up with them for a bit of the  ;) ;)

That would be cheating!

Nah, both abroad, one in London, the other travelling the world.  Most messages I/we send would finsh with an 'x' thou  :o

:o that my friend is adultery!
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

illdecide

Quote from: wherefromreferee? on December 10, 2008, 04:35:54 PM
I keep in contact with 2 of my ex-girlfriends via bebo + facebook (private messages - not on the walls for all to see)  Is this cheating?  I don't feel the need to tell the current woman in life, and dont feel one bit bad about it.

How can u live with yourself ref...that behaviour is despicable...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

wherefromreferee?

Quote from: illdecide on December 10, 2008, 04:44:45 PM
Quote from: wherefromreferee? on December 10, 2008, 04:35:54 PM
I keep in contact with 2 of my ex-girlfriends via bebo + facebook (private messages - not on the walls for all to see)  Is this cheating?  I don't feel the need to tell the current woman in life, and dont feel one bit bad about it.

How can u live with yourself ref...that behaviour is despicable...

Aye, imagine, keeping in contact with people, tis despicable alright  :P
In your Endo!

illdecide

We all know what your doing...your keeping your options open incase you and your current woman break up and then you'll be in like Flyn saan...lol

SidelineKick

Quote from: illdecide on December 10, 2008, 04:51:31 PM
We all know what your doing...your keeping your options open incase you and your current woman break up and then you'll be in like Flyn saan...lol

Spot on!

If you're keeping it in PM you must have something to hide???
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

wherefromreferee?

Guilty as charged  ;D
In your Endo!

illdecide

Quote from: wherefromreferee? on December 10, 2008, 04:54:45 PM

Guilty as charged  ;D

Your whats known as a "man whore" (from the film Deuce Bigalow, male gigolo - i know i spelt it wrong)

Franko

Lads you better calm that chat before you have pints and the entourage steamin in here with the 'you guys are pathetic' 'that demeans women' 'i'm a perfect gentleman' lecture.... :o :D

thebigfella

Why is it when a man cheats, he is a complete horn ball c*** with no respect for women blah blah blah. If a woman cheats they always have an excuse, not getting enough attention, you didn't buy them the expensive pair of shoes, you stayed out drinking with the lads all night, caught wearing their expensive underwear  ;) ........... I'm surprised it's not more women who cheat than men as most women generally cheat to get back at their men folk for something and most men generally crap at keeping their ladies happy all the time  :)

Yes I Would

Quote from: thebigfella on December 11, 2008, 12:38:16 AM
Why is it when a man cheats, he is a complete horn ball c*** with no respect for women blah blah blah. If a woman cheats they always have an excuse, not getting enough attention, you didn't buy them the expensive pair of shoes, you stayed out drinking with the lads all night, caught wearing their expensive underwear  ;) ........... I'm surprised it's not more women who cheat than men as most women generally cheat to get back at their men folk for something and most men generally crap at keeping their ladies happy all the time  :)

Its a funnyold game Bigfella!!!