Bringing home the bacon

Started by Tony Baloney, December 07, 2008, 10:35:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

The Irish govt have recalled ALL pork products following dioxin contamination!

Minder

Bacon tastes good,pork chops taste good
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Bud Wiser

A load of ould bollix, a drop of diesel got into the foodstuff on one supplier and they shut down the whole country at a time it is on its knees.  So, nobody got their breakfeast with the pork sausages today, or tomorrow because they had to throw out all the pork products. Now we will not be able to get a sausage until next week because reading the papers today, the reports would appear at the outset to be about something that has the magnitude of a nuclear strike, all shelves will be bare.

Try ringing your local Chinese Take Away tonight or tomorrow and ask them for Spare Ribs with your order and see will they tell you they have none in stock? Course they will have them when little shopkeeper and the small farmer like me is destroyed.  There is absolutely nothing wrong with a small amount of toxins or dioxins or peroxide or whatever it is got in there, it helps build up your immune system.

Down on our farme we do not use diesel, all tractors are on TVO. We would admit, on a fierce cold day now when the old nose would be running, to blocking off one nostril with the midle finger and landing a snot that could land anywhere in the pig food.  Compared to other countries where they use trucks to deliver the bacon we use petrol vechicles.  This is a load of balls that will destroy the Pig Farming industry and is being used to sell the brits papers and Sky News are making hay out of it altogether, although I saw recently where they got four days coverage over a fire in a haybarn in Essex.

" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

Hardy

This is not the first case of overkill in the pig industry. Anyone remember doing
this at school?

pintsofguinness

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/7769871.stm

If I'd the fridge full of sausages and bacon I'd be tucking in now, put it in the bin? f**k Off!

(I wish I'd sausanges and bacon in the fridge)
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Bud Wiser

Has anyone considered that it could be a conspiracy by the pigs to shift the attention from them onto the poor ould turkey in the run up to Christmas?
Didn't the Sligo Heifers do this a few years ago when they shifted the thoughts of eating beef over to the poor ould chickens?

Or, could it be the Killiney/Dalkey sackcloth and sandal brigade with the Animals Rights membership that have infiltrated the Food Authority? By jaysus if I find out they are involved I will personally go out there undercover and inject every side of Smoked Salmon with a dillution of crack cocain.  They don't actually eat pigs out there though, its considered barbaric.

" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Hereiam

The brits have just announced that norn ireland pork should be avoided as well. The dup boys would need to watch themselves as their sausages might have a bit of Irish in them.

Our Nail Loney

Had a lovely fry this morning, two sausages, two slices of bacon and a veggie roll... Was lovely.

ziggysego

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on December 07, 2008, 05:34:11 PM
Had a lovely fry this morning, two sausages, two slices of bacon and a veggie roll... Was lovely.

I'd a feed of bacon and sausages yesterday. Don't feel any worse the wear from it. However if I disappear suddenly during the week..... well, stop eating pork products.
Testing Accessibility

Niall Quinn

Quote from: ziggysego on December 07, 2008, 06:11:13 PM
Quote from: Our Nail Loney on December 07, 2008, 05:34:11 PM

I'd a feed of bacon and sausages yesterday. Don't feed any worst the wear from it. However if I disappear suddenly during the week..... well stop eaching pork products.

Apparently an early sympton manifests itself in a hitherto unknown inabiity to type coherently.
Back to the howling old owl in the woods, hunting the horny back toad

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Niall Quinn

And I would press for a comma after However.
Back to the howling old owl in the woods, hunting the horny back toad

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility