Bringing home the bacon

Started by Tony Baloney, December 07, 2008, 10:35:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

And should it not be feel worse for wear rather than feed?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

thebandit

Has anyone else got an awful craving for bacon and sausages?

Niall Quinn

Canadian Peameal Bacon is very good, and entirely uncontaminated at present.
Back to the howling old owl in the woods, hunting the horny back toad

Bud Wiser

QuoteCorrect. Very stupid. Time to packet in, farmers!

Coming from a man that has been eating porridge for the last six months, let me explain:

1   Man in Gorey decides he has diet for pigs.

2. There are lots of trucks going around now, recycling "chip pan oil" they collect

3. Where does the oil go?

Pig breeding food supplier needs recycledy oil to make feedstuffs, not enough oil, ??

Dilute?

" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

Bud Wiser

Seems like they were collecting "oil" for recyclying from chip shops and the recyclying yards were pig farmers.  The one in Gorey makes the diesel smugglers in Alaska look like amateurs !!! How long were yiu inside HS? You could claim here !!
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

comethekingdom

Watch the government F this whole thing up as well just like they have mis handled every other crisis the country has faced in recent times.
Looks to me that they pressed the nuclear panic button when there was no need. All done to create a smoke screen in front of the mass protests that took place over the education cuts in Dublin on saturday last!

We had a big feed of rashers sausages and black puddin yesterday morning -yum yum! f**k the scare mongering twats that made a mountain out of this mole hill. :(

Rossfan

I ate a few rashers meself this morning and I'm still alive to tell the tale.
I'm damned if I'm going to throw them out havin ped for them. >:(
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

muppet

So they finally banned Porkies?
MWWSI 2017

Homer

Zapatista

This place is going from bad to worse. Is there any industry left in Ireland that isn't being run by scammers? The Banks, the Builders, the healthcarew and Retail sectors and now the food industry are messing!

ziggysego

I've emailed a friend of mine in Germany to bring me home a load of sausages at Christmas.
Testing Accessibility

cavan4ever

Quote from: Zapatista on December 09, 2008, 02:33:19 PM
This place is going from bad to worse. Is there any industry left in Ireland that isn't being run by scammers? The Banks, the Builders, the healthcarew and Retail sectors and now the food industry are messing!

Things aren't looking good.

pintsofguinness

If I go home at christmas and there's no sausages I will be seriously pissed off!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ziggysego

I had a big plate of sausages, stuffed with bacon and cabbage tonight. I'm not worried.
Testing Accessibility

comethekingdom

Seen on the news there that the fuel for the burner on the dodgy feed manufacturing plant in Carlow came from Tyrone!! What are yeze at boyz??