Football Trivia quiz

Started by Jack Dempsey, January 09, 2007, 11:44:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

heffo

Quote from: Tony Baloney on August 12, 2011, 11:22:22 PM
Jensen, Bosnich, Grobelaar, Rosenthal, Kanchelskis, Schmeichel, Molby, Cantona, Yorke. Done after that.

Nayim & Limpar?

Tony Baloney

Quote from: heffo on August 12, 2011, 11:47:30 PM
Jensen, Bosnich, Grobelaar, Rosenthal, Kanchelskis, Schmeichel, Molby, Cantona, Yorke. Done after that.

Nayim & Limpar?
Aye both were probably around back then. I think Roy Wegerle was playing for Blackburn around then too as there was some hype about him and Harkes etc.

laoislad

Quote from: Tony Baloney on August 13, 2011, 12:13:11 AM
Quote from: heffo on August 12, 2011, 11:47:30 PM

Nayim & Limpar?
Aye both were probably around back then. I think Roy Wegerle was playing for Blackburn around then too as there was some hype about him and Harkes etc.

Wasn't there a Hans Segers who played in goal for Wimbledon?
He was reportedly involved in the match fixing with Brucie
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Orangemac

Wasn't Robert Warzycha at Everton? Polish I think. Scored in 3-0 win at Old Trafford on 2nd game of season (those were the days).

Norf Tyrone

Was this too soon for Erland Johnson and Jakob Kjeldberg?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Norf Tyrone

Think Johnson is definately one. Kharine was there or abouts too. Frank Sinclair?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Boycey

http://www.threematchban.com/quiz/guess-the-foreign-premier-league-star-from-their-classic-football-sticker

Some of these are tough and you need to be of a certain age to know the older ones.

they are fussy hoors on the spelling too

Bingo

I reckon i got 20, didn't do spelling and that mind!

Who is the United player near the end though?

Boycey

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Boycey on August 24, 2011, 12:36:55 PM
http://www.threematchban.com/quiz/guess-the-foreign-premier-league-star-from-their-classic-football-sticker

Some of these are tough and you need to be of a certain age to know the older ones.

15 off the bat which is a poor return. Will have to go back and have another look. Some quare looking boys.

Minder

Quote from: Boycey on August 24, 2011, 12:36:55 PM

21, that is tough.

Edit - Make that 22. Just spotted Frank Leboeuf.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

PadraicHenryPearse

Please stop giving answers got about 17 so far but spelling killing me on another 5. And some I have just no clue

muppet

MWWSI 2017

Boycey

Slow day....

Saw this on Question of Sport the other week and thought I'd ask it here. Other than the five teams who have won the premier league what remaining ten teams would make up the top 15 in the all Premier League points table?
Easily googled I'm sure but where would the fun in that be  :)

BennyCake

Liverpool
Everton
Spurs
Villa
Newcastle
West Ham
Leeds
Southampton
Fulham
Middlesbrough