Looks like Keane has jumped!

Started by EC Unique, December 04, 2008, 11:45:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: milltown row on December 06, 2008, 12:34:26 PM
again Laioslad you are getting away from the thread title. "looks like Keane jumped"  not "looks like keane jumped all over Haaland" if that gobsite from liverpool cant mind his name, had have tackled someone and broke his leg then it would have been "part of the game" "it happens" get over your obvious disappointment about Keane leaving Ireland and the fact that he played for utd.

all clubs have hard players, because keane wrote a book and highlighted the "incident" to sell a few copies more then so be it. some lesser players from lesser clubs have written keek about shopping centres and friends of his who go around "doing" people. yes friends of his, he'd be some craic to run around with!!!!

again my opinion ;)

I don't think I need to say anymore you are making enough of a fool of yourself without me needing to point it out,it's obvious you are incapable of having any sort of reasoned discussion.
And do you realise how hypocrytical that above post is  ???  actually come to think of it you probably don't  ::)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: AFS on December 06, 2008, 02:11:01 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on December 06, 2008, 10:50:24 AM
LL
Still don't know what player you are talking about as I don't remember anyone called gobshite at Liverpool,and no I'm not so blinkered that I would defend a player wanting to harm someone else regardless of who they played for
Jamie Carragher said in his autobiography (along with his racist ramblings) that his mates was going to beat up some player in the Trafford Centre.  What a dick!
Roy Keane is also a dick - he played "fair" Milltown Row? Are you trying to be funny?

I'd say LL is well aware of who Milltown is referring to, but is choosing not to acknowledge him as 'gobshite'.

No I didn't know,I haven't read his book yet
You'll Never Walk Alone.

milltown row

as they say in liverpool, calm down calm down. boy you fairly get your knickers in a twist, i'd my view on roy keane leaving sunderland, you've attacked me over something about keane breaking someones leg. big deal. if you want to debate/discuss keane leaving suderland then do so. if you'd like to debate about something else then start a thread on it.

laoislad, leave your remarks of me for the kids playground, thats were they belong

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: milltown row on December 07, 2008, 02:39:07 PM
as they say in liverpool, calm down calm down. boy you fairly get your knickers in a twist, i'd my view on roy keane leaving sunderland, you've attacked me over something about keane breaking someones leg. big deal. if you want to debate/discuss keane leaving suderland then do so. if you'd like to debate about something else then start a thread on it.

laoislad, leave your remarks of me for the kids playground, thats were they belong

Thanks for proving my point about you ::)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

milltown row

magpie seanie

Milltown - I think your initial post was fairly close to the mark. That was a good article by David Walsh too. This situation gives the Keane haters a chance to vent their spleen yet again so best off to let them off. Trying to actually understand the matter or indeed the man is very much beyond them.

After thinking about it quite a bit I don't think we'll ever see Keane in the game again. Would love to see him at the helm at Old Trafford after Ferguson but for many reasons I can' see it happening. Shame.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: magpie seanie on December 07, 2008, 05:17:51 PM
This situation gives the Keane haters a chance to vent their spleen yet again so best off to let them off. Trying to actually understand the matter or indeed the man is very much beyond them.

Carefull now you wouldn't want to get reported  ::)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

new devil

Thanks  for putting your little video up LL....Love watching Haaland get exactly what he deserves....as usual keano had the last laugh

J70

Quote from: milltown row on December 05, 2008, 09:15:45 PM
Quote from: the Deel Rover on December 05, 2008, 09:11:59 PM
Any one hear tony cas on matt cooper this evening holy fcuk he fairly tore into keane definately no love lost between the two

aye big tony, now there is a true irish man. in his book he claimed he wasn't even irish at all!!!

And that has what, exactly, to do with his opinion on Keane?

J70

As much as I admire Keane for his honesty and drive, you have to get along with and communicate with people, particularly to succeed as a manager, even when you think they're idiots. It is a sad situation if Keane and Quinn could only communicate by text message or that he would not even take a few minutes out of his day to meet with one of the main financial backers of the club. I doubt if he'll find a more accommodating set-up than Sunderland if he wants to return to management.

milltown row

Quote from: J70 on December 07, 2008, 07:40:25 PM
As much as I admire Keane for his honesty and drive, you have to get along with and communicate with people, particularly to succeed as a manager, even when you think they're idiots. It is a sad situation if Keane and Quinn could only communicate by text message or that he would not even take a few minutes out of his day to meet with one of the main financial backers of the club. I doubt if he'll find a more accommodating set-up than Sunderland if he wants to return to management.

and you know this cause you were there?

Christ you pool men have a wee hard on for Keane here. stop being silly. i heard Keane's taking over from Rafa :P

J70

Quote from: milltown row on December 07, 2008, 07:43:57 PM
Quote from: J70 on December 07, 2008, 07:40:25 PM

and you know this cause you were there?

Christ you pool men have a wee hard on for Keane here. stop being silly. i heard Keane's taking over from Rafa :P

I'm reading the same articles you probably are (note the word "if" in my previous post).

And what the f**k has Liverpool got to do with anything?

milltown row

reel them in  ;)

youre like those wind up dolls

J70

Quote from: milltown row on December 07, 2008, 08:05:22 PM
reel them in  ;)

youre like those wind up dolls

Talk shite, then claim it was a wind-up all along. ::)

thewobbler

It's amazing how some people will try to protect Keane's name no matter what, and will steadfastly refuse to allow the same levels of constructive criticism to be applied to Keane as to all other public figures. 

Praise the man when he deserves praise, surely, but for fcuck's sake just accept that he is a human, and therefore flawed.