secret santa

Started by winsamsoon, December 02, 2008, 11:56:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winsamsoon

Ok lads here is the latest.

Secret santa going in our place and wouldn't you know i drew a wench out of the hat Due to the credit crunch we are told that we are to only spend a deep sea diver (fiver) all ideas welcomed.

I had to get for a women last year and i got her a hair conditioning set . I couldn't take my eyes of her when she was opening it to see her reactions. Oh and did i mention she is all good.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Gnevin

Quote from: winsamsoon on December 02, 2008, 11:56:09 PM
Ok lads here is the latest.

Secret santa going in our place and wouldn't you know i drew a wench out of the hat Due to the credit crunch we are told that we are to only spend a deep sea diver (fiver) all ideas welcomed.

I had to get for a women last year and i got her a hair conditioning set . I couldn't take my eyes of her when she was opening it to see her reactions. Oh and did i mention she is all good.
A whole fiver ! I'd suggest a pint bottle of Bulmers, not much else you can get from that.
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

fitzroyalty

Bottle of wine (not buckfast)

Puckoon

Its probably not appropriate, but surely with all the material that goes into a womans underwear these days - you could pick up a bargain pack from the mall at San Bernard.

Bensars

Buy her a razor .   Sit back and enjoy as she scurries off to check her moustache !

illdecide

Quote from: Bensars on December 03, 2008, 12:10:16 AM
Buy her a razor .   Sit back and enjoy as she scurries off to check her moustache !

:D :D :D

I had that last year and i got this Wilde beast who wouldn't get a kiss of an Italian so i bought her a packet of flavoured condoms and the look on her face when she opened the christmas wrapper was priceless. Some hoor got me washing up liquid, a scrubber and an apron...lol
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Harold Disgracey

Someone once gave me a c**k ring in the secret santa at work.

winsamsoon

yeah but that was a hint harold  ;)

Good news the credit crunch ain't that bad it is now up to a tenner
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Hank Everlast

Im in the same boat winsam, tennar is the limit.

i drew out a collegue who is in her late 30's and shes up the duff so there shud be something relative that i can get!! Maybe not from ann summers tho!

SidelineKick

My last work secret santa i got one of the females an edible thong and edible bra. Not very tastfeul I realise. And probably not suitable for a pregnant woman. Edible nappy perhaps.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

full back

I got a f**king late 30 something man
Dont think he would be in to the joke presents
Only a tenner to spend, Im fcuked
Probably end up getting him a Man Utd mug or something ::)

johnneycool

Quote from: full back on December 03, 2008, 04:35:49 PM
I got a f**king late 30 something man
Dont think he would be in to the joke presents
Only a tenner to spend, Im fcuked
Probably end up getting him a Man Utd mug or something ::)

Nose and ear hair trimmers are your only man, he'll love them  ;)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Philips-NT9110-Nose-Hair-Trimmer/dp/B000RM8832/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=drugstore&qid=1228323467&sr=1-1

you can thank me later

SidelineKick

"4 Used and New"

I'll take a set of used ones please  :D :D
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.