Previous topic - Next topic

gerry

hope it's stout puck
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Puckoon

Bump

Have a good weekend y'all. :D

The Real Laoislad

Bought a beer in Aldi tonight called Saint Etienne..
Mighty fine stuff it is too
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ross4life

It was raining beer last night at Guns N Roses  :D
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Tony Baloney

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on September 02, 2010, 07:53:53 PM
Bought a beer in Aldi tonight called Saint Etienne..
Mighty fine stuff it is too
I used to really fancy Sarah Cracknell. I wonder what she is doing now.

Aaron Boone

Marks & Spencer do a mighty fine Belgian pilsner, it's a white can.

EagleLord

Sure lads these days dont drink beer anymore!

AZOffaly

Anyone like that Italian Peroni beer? I had a fair few bottles in Norwich there at a graduation, and I thought it was lovely.

lynchbhoy

Quote from: AZOffaly on September 03, 2010, 09:23:32 AM
Anyone like that Italian Peroni beer? I had a fair few bottles in Norwich there at a graduation, and I thought it was lovely.
ok, but the same crew do a black label beer that is slghtly darker and absolutely lovely. Hard to get over here- I only ever found it in an Italian restaurant I used to frequent.

gawa316

Anyone brew there on?

Would love to start this up. Can anyone recommend a good starter kit for an ale?

ONeill

I brewed me own a few years ago and nearly wiped out a whole generation of the family.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

lilpaulie85

1- Pint of guinness
2- ice cold bottle of tiger beer
3- bottle of erdinger dunkel.
Chase the dream not the competition.

Billys Boots

Quote from: AZOffaly on September 03, 2010, 09:23:32 AM

It's alright, nothing special - never stray too far from Belgium if it's beer you like.
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

Tony Baloney

Quote from: ONeill on September 03, 2010, 12:37:23 PM
I brewed me own a few years ago and nearly wiped out a whole generation of the family.
Aye it's a dangerous occupation. I remember a mate going to a party in belfast which had the bath filled with homebrew. I think it was carnage with boys pishing themselves, waking up in bed beside other fellas, lying drunk in the rain out the back, trips to casualty etc. Not for the faint-hearted.

5 Sams

Quote from: ONeill on September 03, 2010, 12:37:23 PM

Meself and the wife (then girlfriend) decided to make our own wine using one of them kit yokes years ago. It was nice enough to drink but that was the problem.... I ended up off work for two days....lethal stuff :'(
The Aristocrat Years