All Ireland Club Hurling Championship

Started by youbetterbelieveit, November 20, 2008, 11:23:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

INDIANA

portumna 5-11 to ballyhale 1-16.
congrats to portumna didn't see it coming.

longrunsthefox

Quote from: INDIANA on February 22, 2009, 03:52:44 PM

Xlent-how did the other semi go?

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

FermPundit

Quote from: longrunsthefox on February 22, 2009, 03:53:49 PM

Cushendall 1-13 1-13 De La Salle. Extra time
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

Midman

Quote from: longrunsthefox on February 22, 2009, 03:53:49 PM

Having watched that today, either De La Salle or Cushendall are in for a long day on Paddies day. Portumna looked awesome, they have some scoring power and defended like madmen

INDIANA

cushendall were 3 up with afew to go now in extra time.

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: INDIANA on February 22, 2009, 03:58:32 PM
cushendall were 3 up with afew to go now in extra time.

I believe DLS equalised with a sideline with virtually the last puck of the game.

Congrats to Port. Will just have to be wary in the final now as they'll go in raging hot favourites. I think we'll have to tog most of that team out in maroon jersies from now on.

youbetterbelieveit

Portumna were fanstastic, hurled really well for the hour, the standard was definitely of an inter county level, great game really enjoyed watching it,

INDIANA

de la salle 1-21 cushendall 1-19. heartbreak for antrim again. heart goes out to them.

Maguire01

Yep, Cushendall almost had it. 3 minutes of added time just too much to try and hold onto it. An exciting game to watch, if very scrappy.

screenexile

Don't gebmnerally watch hurling but have to say I am enjoying the 'Dall DLS game. Very tight game and your man McManus for 'Dall impressed me greatly a superb player and hopefully he can lead the charge for an Antrim comeback over the next few years.

orangeman

Heart break for the Dall - very very hard luck - it can be a very cruel game at times.

Some sideline cut all the same.

croker

Although a Tyrone man through and through watched and cheered on Cushendall on tg4 today  lived in co antrim and travelled to school via cushendall  still have a soft spot for that beautiful part of the country.  How are danny mcallster & peter campbell keeping ex school mates from  early 70'?. Get MH to advise you about grinding out results i n important games.
Cushendall will be all ire champions next yr ! Thought your rcb and chb were superb

ONeill

Heartbreak and Antrim Hurling at club level seem to go hand in hand. Thought they had it when 1-13 to 1-11 with a couple of minutes left. Mullane the best player on the Park.

Portumna looked deadly though.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.