Voters may approve new Lisbon Treaty, poll reveals

Started by Zapatista, November 17, 2008, 10:26:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisbon 2? With protocol protecting Tax, Abortion and Conscription laws.

No
16 (42.1%)
Yes
19 (50%)
Don't know/Care
3 (7.9%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Gnevin

Quote from: Hardy on February 16, 2009, 07:58:37 PM
Yeah - there's a thread about things that scare you. Well a thing that scares me is that submarines are going around packed with nuclear weapons and nuclear reactors and it's only a matter of time before something awful happens. Especially when you learn that they're being driven by clowns who are reversing around in the dark trying to hide from each other, with their detection stuff turned off in case they WOULD see each other and end up crashing into each other in trillions of cubic metres of ocean.

What kind of mad b**tards are running the world anyway?

This has been happening for 50 years , your only getting scared now?
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Hardy

Zapatista

Quote from: Rossfan on February 16, 2009, 06:56:09 PM
Last May we wanted to give the EU the 2 fingers now we're glad to have them and their currency.
Abortion,conscription and a lot of other things had nothing to do with Lisbon but they still influenced people's voting.

Them and their currency is Us and Our currency!!!

Who do you think the EU are, 26 European countries who got together to try to help poor little Ireland?? We are the EU. I am as much the EU as Sarkozy is!!! What you are saying is the same as saying a vote against the Government is a vote against Ireland. If that is the case then there are 80% of Irish people currently giving the fingers to Ireland. I didn't want to give myself the two fingers and if you did then that's just weird.

Your last line sounds like an admission?