blade trouble.help me

Started by fitzroyalty, November 14, 2008, 04:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fitzroyalty

BIt of a mixed bag, some interesting opinions and some funny ones too, especially the growing/finding my balls craic. not like i cry myself to sleep over this but i am aware its not right on the girl... just to clarify i am def not one of these metrosexuals: the last 3 darts i have got were from 3 different girls, the only time i moisturise is the odd time when im having a chop, my gaa kit bag doubles up as my school bag and there are rose sellers known to have better dress sense than me... any way, i've been in other relationships before, longer & more serious and i've been on the recieving end of having her riding some heure behind my back. i got over it easy enough but thats cause i had a rebound, my gf however isn't that type of girl, shes more of the quiet "good-girl" type, so i dunno how she would cope

Mentalman

She'll get over it buddy, she'll have to. As was said let her down gently but firmly, leave out all the doing the dirt stuff, just go with "It's me not you" and "We're so different....grown apart" stuff. Carrying the way you are just isn't going to cut it. It's unpleaseant but has to be done, as you have obviously moved on and are only sticking in there to spare her feelings - that will only lead to more unhappiness further down the line.
"Mr Treehorn treats objects like women man."

wrecked_em

start acting like ziggy

that usually drives the women away fairly quickly

only messin zig
but not really ;)

ziggysego

Ah feck off sir.

Anyway where'd you get that picture of me?
Testing Accessibility

the green man

Just tell her you love her, in a sister kinda way, not as a girlfriend.

Yes I Would

Tricky one!!

Prob best just to pull the plug quickly Fitz before any thing you have with her is fucked up beyond repair. 

Chances are that if its a long distance thing she is getting buddly elsewhere. Women have needs as well, but are much cuter at playing the offside rule!!
Also need to consider that its always much easier to pull women for some strange fucked up reason when your in a relationship, and your run of luck could easily come to an end once your on your lonesome.

There was a wise Mayo fella on here a few weeks ago, and seemed quite an expert on relationship issues, so may be worth PM him

maggie

Quote from: Mentalman on November 14, 2008, 10:54:38 PM
She'll get over it buddy, she'll have to. As was said let her down gently but firmly, leave out all the doing the dirt stuff, just go with "It's me not you" and "We're so different....grown apart" stuff. Carrying the way you are just isn't going to cut it. It's unpleaseant but has to be done, as you have obviously moved on and are only sticking in there to spare her feelings - that will only lead to more unhappiness further down the line.

For the love of god, do not ever say its not you, its me.

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

DrinkingHarp

send her a subscription to a singles website for christmas, she will get the hint  ;)
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

brokencrossbar1

There is another important factor here, even though the spark may have gone, she still may be a great one in the sack.  If she is I'd play her along for as long as possible, hump the box out of her when ye can, when she's not around use the whole having a grilfriend thing that illdecide refers to as your attraction to other blades and give them a good auld lashing.  At the end of the day it will make damn all difference if you break her heart now or in 6 months time as in the end you'll still be a bastard so make hay when the sun shines and keep all, ehm, avenues open to you!

Mentalman

Quote from: maggie on November 15, 2008, 08:43:44 AM
Quote from: Mentalman on November 14, 2008, 10:54:38 PM

For the love of god, do not ever say its not you, its me.

You're right, he should say "It's you, it's not me".  :)

I'm not suggesting to use those exact words, but let's face it that's the gist of it - I've moved on and it's over.
"Mr Treehorn treats objects like women man."

leenie

Quote from: fitzroyalty on November 14, 2008, 10:27:25 PM
BIt of a mixed bag, some interesting opinions and some funny ones too, especially the growing/finding my balls craic. not like i cry myself to sleep over this but i am aware its not right on the girl... just to clarify i am def not one of these metrosexuals: the last 3 darts i have got were from 3 different girls, the only time i moisturise is the odd time when im having a chop, my gaa kit bag doubles up as my school bag and there are rose sellers known to have better dress sense than me... any way, i've been in other relationships before, longer & more serious and i've been on the recieving end of having her riding some heure behind my back. i got over it easy enough but thats cause i had a rebound, my gf however isn't that type of girl, shes more of the quiet "good-girl" type, so i dunno how she would cope

and u have two women on the go? you must be doing something right!
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

new devil

Quote from: Minder on November 15, 2008, 08:48:11 AM
finger the box off her

That really made me laugh for some reason  :D :D

downgirl

Have you broken up with her yet??

screenexile

3 Reasons why this thread ais great

1) Illdecide "horsing the dung out of some girl"

2) Minder "fingering the box off her"

3) bcb1 combining the 2 statements to "hump the box off her"

To be honest you've pretty much covered everything in your first post... it's done, drop her and get on with the riding match that is University. I did what you did during Uni a long distance relationship after having a gilfriend during my first and 2nd year only unilke you I was faithful. Minus craic and if I was doing it over again there's no way I'd have been goin steady. As a great man once told me "Lad, dip her anywhere you can and when you get home dip her in the Dettol". Never a truer word!