blade trouble.help me

Started by fitzroyalty, November 14, 2008, 04:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fitzroyalty

shes not talking to me..progress! :)

under the bar

Tell her you really like her but would like to open your relationship to include another random chick with red hair for a bit of variety.

kumquat

Quote from: fitzroyalty on November 20, 2008, 12:09:47 PM
shes not talking to me..progress! :)

Someone has told her about this thread!!!!!!! Your fucked now.
Buy us a pint then Boselecta!!!

full back

I thought this was a thread about lawnmower blades for some f**king reason ::)

Full back's advice, no point in giving her the elbow just yet.....and diving head first into another gutter-box. You are going to have the same problem in a few weeks.
Keep the long distance one on a string & throw one into her every time you go home. You dont have to talk to her while you are away & if she isnt getting hammered at home, she will be looking a bit when you do see her.
If you decide to end it with her, dont think she will be hurting that much - women are a resiliant type & it is much easier for her to go out & get a bit than it is for you.

Dont empty the bag into the same woman more than twice or you will end up in a "relationship". My advice is much like the other lads on this board, keep her lit with as many as posible until she falls off or you get married, which ever comes first

Mentalman

Quote from: full back on November 20, 2008, 03:55:36 PM
women are a resiliant type & it is much easier for her to go out & get a bit than it is for you.

Sage like words of wisdom.
"Mr Treehorn treats objects like women man."