Pictures from Tyrone 2008

Started by Norf Tyrone, November 13, 2008, 04:25:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norf Tyrone

Folks I am looking for some pics in a hurry of Tyrone in 2008. I have (ahem) borrowed the ones from the Tyrone v Kerry thread, but was looking a few more. Anyone got any wee clips, a pic of Packie's save, or Joe McMahon's celebration v The Dubs?

Cheers
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

heineken_on_tap

You must be sending a few xmas cards down to the Kingdom.

tyrone86

wherefromreferee?

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on November 13, 2008, 04:25:13 PM
Folks I am looking for some pics in a hurry of Tyrone in 2008. I have (ahem) borrowed the ones from the Tyrone v Kerry thread, but was looking a few more. Anyone got any wee clips, a pic of Packie's save, or Joe McMahon's celebration v The Dubs?

Cheers

;D
In your Endo!

nrico2006

Norf, here is a good site for pictures - http://www.sportsfile.com/

It goes back a bit and is sensitive search criteria wise (better to select sport from the drop down list instead of football).  Here is one you could pull from it too:

http://sportsfile.com/id/004648/

'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

heineken_on_tap

nrico2006

'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Fuzzman

comethekingdom

Quote from: wherefromreferee? on November 13, 2008, 04:45:24 PM

Cheers

;D

class! :D :D :D

red hander

Quote from: comethekingdom on November 13, 2008, 09:03:34 PM
Quote from: wherefromreferee? on November 13, 2008, 04:45:24 PM

Cheers

;D

class! :D :D :D

Wish I was computer literate enough to post pictures ... there'd be one of three clothes lines in as row

Norf Tyrone

Just popping back to say 'thanks' to all those who posted on this thread.

Especially like Packie's save!  :)
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone