Continental Christmas Market

Started by Gaoth Dobhair Abu, November 13, 2008, 10:05:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Boys O'boys, shes back!  ;D

Continental Christmas Market coming back to Belfast City Hall - its going to be here even longer this year.

19th November until 20th December - class love it.

Christmas is coming - yeehaw.
Tbc....

ziggysego

Never been, but I've heard great things about it.
Testing Accessibility

illdecide

A bottle of German beer and an Ostrich burger for lunch Gaoth...???
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

T Fearon

Fecking pricey, £3 for a Brattwurst! But you're right its a sign that Christmas is coming ;D

Our Nail Loney

Aw f**k I love that wee market!!

Those burgers are king, plus its great just standing about the german meat place when they are giving out the tasters...

I was mainly  astudent when I went thats why I am sounding like a tr**p

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

SidelineKick

True Ziggy, true  :D

Can't wait to get a visit, maybe Sunday if I behave myself! Love that place!!
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Our Nail Loney

Thats nice!! Will have to get in the nieighbours thread get an update, been neglecting it lately...

Back to the thread, do you think there is muhc difference between the burgers lads?? It always seems to me there re about eight sitting looking the same and no matter which one you ask for they just lift te nearest!!

How are we gonna differentiate between a kangaroo, an ostrich or a wild boar!!

SidelineKick

I don't think we can!  All this time we've been telling people how nice kangaroo was when we've actually been chewing on a nice big horse!!
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: illdecide on November 13, 2008, 10:08:36 AM

Defo the beer, but I avoid the burgers (as someone else said - you can't tell the difference between them) it's the big bratwurst for me, meet few of the lads few beers - excellent, if a wee bit pricey.
Then down with the wife and do a bit of shopping - German meats, cheese etc...  :)
Tbc....

Donagh

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on November 13, 2008, 10:46:44 AM
Defo the beer, but I avoid the burgers (as someone else said - you can't tell the difference between them) it's the big bratwurst for me, meet few of the lads few beers - excellent, if a wee bit pricey.

Didn't see you avoid them last year when someone else was paying for them  :P

Our Nail Loney

Then down with the wife and do a bit of shopping - German meats, cheese etc...  :)

So Mrs GDA likes the german meat then?? Hmmm

:o

Over the Bar

Have been every year since it started.  Definately gets you in the Christmas spirit but have noticed fewer and fewer stall-holders from other countries.   Bangor & Ballymena accents on most of the food-stalls.   

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on November 13, 2008, 10:50:17 AM

So Mrs GDA likes the german meat then?? Hmmm

:o

Quote from: Donagh on November 13, 2008, 10:48:57 AM

Didn't see you avoid them last year when someone else was paying for them  :P

Classy lads, trust Lurgan lads to lower the tone!   ;) :D ;D
Tbc....

illdecide

Excuse me that Nail lad is from Craigavon. remember they're Belfast rejects... :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch