The official new GAA kits thread

Started by GalwayBayBoy, November 11, 2008, 11:42:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bainisteoir

Quote from: WhoAreYaWhoAreYa! on January 12, 2010, 07:02:28 PM
Those international jerseys are pathetic. Absolutely loath the idea of them. Cant see there being a market whatsoever. I don't like the idea of bringing out a new jersey every year, soccer-like scenario, but a new design every few years does no harm at all. Personally I like the jerseys of Offaly, Down, Tyrone, Fermanagh. Would have to say that the Cavan one is nicest though, I got my brother the hoodie for christmas. It was the nicest hoodie there aswell. Anyone feel a little bit sorry for Kildare? that in terms of a new jersey or new design, they are somewhat limited.

Feel alot more sorry for their dry cleaner, they will certainly earn their money during the gutters of the national leagues.

trileacman

Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Gabriel_Hurl

Fermanagh one

Cork one

Armagh one

Clare one

Wicklow one

aontroim

Quote from: hardstation on January 17, 2010, 05:56:33 PM
New Antrim jersey?

Looks like it HS - its got white numbers on the back that are a disaster to see compared to the green numbering on the last kit.

Canalman

Antrim kit not too dissimiliar to the 1989 AIHF jersey imo.

CompulsoryTillager

Nice, clean designs from O'Neills, they seem to have finally given up the practice of putting counties' crests on the sleeves

GalwayBayBoy

Archie Mitchell

Nice apart from the Vodafone logo. Doesnt look right at all.

Dakota

It's hard to tell which is the female on them pics

trileacman

Sons of the Pale alright . . . . . . :-\
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

rootthemout

oneills getting very retro again,like the look of new dub jersey,should bring back the big 3d black numbers,thought they were class on a jersey.

Zapatista

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on January 13, 2010, 11:38:44 PM

Cork one

I like the Cork one. The sponsor looks like it has a place. I also like the slanted O'Neills Logo

A Quinn Martin Production

Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties

A Quinn Martin Production

Quote from: hardstation on January 17, 2010, 05:56:33 PM
New Antrim jersey?

Pretty uninspiring...and the white numbers look like a commentator's (and spectator's) nightmare
Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties