The official new GAA kits thread

Started by GalwayBayBoy, November 11, 2008, 11:42:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maguire01

Quote from: JohnDenver on December 02, 2009, 09:00:05 AM
Quote from: Caid on December 01, 2009, 08:12:34 PM

A bit of old school retro approach from the erne men.  Sometimes plain and simple is better.  Rather have this than the cork effort.
Totally agree - that's a great jersey.

BigMac

The cavan jersy is very nice, one of the nicest in the country, but then i would be a bit biased. Its not new, they had it last year but still hard to beat.

aontroim

Quote from: BigMac on December 03, 2009, 02:51:39 PM

The cavan jersy is very nice, one of the nicest in the country, but then i would be a bit biased. Its not new, they had it last year but still hard to beat.

......unlike the lads who wore the shirt  :D   (sorry BigMac - you left the door wide open with that one  ;))

A Quinn Martin Production

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on December 02, 2009, 01:10:03 AM
Quote from: Schkite on December 01, 2009, 08:57:15 PM
Quote from: mhacadoir on December 01, 2009, 07:04:37 PM
Quote from: Maguire01 on December 01, 2009, 06:06:04 PM
"Gaelic Games themed fashion jerseys"

Terrible idea in my opinion. Can't really see any market for these.

http://www.thegaastore.com/category-s/441.htm

haven't they spelt cameroon wrong?

Not the only thing they spelt wrong either. New Zeland? South Arfica? Looks amateurish to say the least.

That is some quare bad spelling alright. At least they got USA right.

Thon Australia shirt would do alright for the Saffrons next year!
Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties

A Quinn Martin Production

Quote from: Maguire01 on December 02, 2009, 06:12:00 PM
Quote from: JohnDenver on December 02, 2009, 09:00:05 AM

A bit of old school retro approach from the erne men.  Sometimes plain and simple is better.  Rather have this than the cork effort.
Totally agree - that's a great jersey.

Does Gaelic Gear have any county shirt now??
Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties

Maguire01

Quote from: A Quinn Martin Production on December 03, 2009, 05:22:01 PM
Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on December 02, 2009, 01:10:03 AM
Quote from: Schkite on December 01, 2009, 08:57:15 PM
Quote from: mhacadoir on December 01, 2009, 07:04:37 PM
Quote from: Maguire01 on December 01, 2009, 06:06:04 PM
"Gaelic Games themed fashion jerseys"

Terrible idea in my opinion. Can't really see any market for these.

http://www.thegaastore.com/category-s/441.htm

haven't they spelt cameroon wrong?

Not the only thing they spelt wrong either. New Zeland? South Arfica? Looks amateurish to say the least.

That is some quare bad spelling alright. At least they got USA right.

Thon Australia shirt would do alright for the Saffrons next year!
But why would you buy this when you can get the real thing? It would be one thing if they were a tenner, but they're £35!

thejuice

It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

ballinaman

That jersey reminds me of the empire of japan flag in green and gold....

About time Azzuri tried to make something decent though.

donelli

that fermanagh effort is decent. simple design. the way jerseys should be (and why the retrogaa jerseys have been such a hit).

ballinaman

New Waterford jersey supposed to be out tomorrow...supposed to be decent enough, Three as the sponsor..YOP is no more sadly!! :D

put-it-up

Quote from: aontroim on December 03, 2009, 03:41:54 PM
Quote from: BigMac on December 03, 2009, 02:51:39 PM

......unlike the lads who wore the shirt  :D   (sorry BigMac - you left the door wide open with that one  ;))

As a Cavan man, I have to applaud that sly dig. When it is good, it's good!

WhoAreYaWhoAreYa!

Those international jerseys are pathetic. Absolutely loath the idea of them. Cant see there being a market whatsoever. I dont like the idea of bringing out a new jersey every year, soccer-like scenario, but a new design every few years does no harm at all. Personally I like the jerseys of Offaly, Down, Tyrone, Fermanagh. Would have to say that the Cavan one is nicest though, I got my brother the hoodie for christmas. It was the nicest hoodie there aswell. Anyone feel a little bit sorry for Kildare? that in terms of a new jersey or new design, they are somewhat limited.

dodgy umpire

Quote from: WhoAreYaWhoAreYa! on January 12, 2010, 07:02:28 PM
Those international jerseys are pathetic. Absolutely loath the idea of them. Cant see there being a market whatsoever. I dont like the idea of bringing out a new jersey every year, soccer-like scenario, but a new design every few years does no harm at all. Personally I like the jerseys of Offaly, Down, Tyrone, Fermanagh. Would have to say that the Cavan one is nicest though, I got my brother the hoodie for christmas. It was the nicest hoodie there aswell. Anyone feel a little bit sorry for Kildare? that in terms of a new jersey or new design, they are somewhat limited.

I always thought the kildare top was good looking. Less is definatly more when it comes to GAA tops
The Boys in Red and Black are back

J70

Club Rossa

Donegal hasnt had a decent jersey since they stopped using oneills.