Tyrone v Derry 1995 USF - just got a copy!

Started by under the bar, November 11, 2008, 09:39:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

under the bar

QuoteNo he definitely wasnt cut

Heavily marked then?  I was sure I saw blood/scarring on the cheekbone(s)

bigfrank

Just went through a few random videos yesterday that i hadnt labelled from a few years back.found everything but this game,got the 95 ulster final v Cavan, found St.pats armagh v enniskillen in a mc croroy cup final and errigal ciaran v ballinderry in an ulster final in clones!! No sign of derry match tho

Doire abú

Could you put the Ballinderry vs errigal game onnline??

Think it must have been the 2002 sf.

reddgnhand

I have got what I can transfered to DVD of this game. There is 2 sets of highlights. The first is extended highlights shown by UTV and the first few minutes are jumpy and loses a picture sometimes. Once it clears the picture is perfect. The 2nd highlights are from the old Monday game show from RTE. Can someone who knows how to upload to a torrent site send me a pm so that I can send them a copy to upload for whoever wants a copy.

Frankie Boy

LOL. HA HA!

bigfrank

Quote from: Doire abú on November 25, 2008, 02:15:21 PM
Could you put the Ballinderry vs errigal game onnline??

Think it must have been the 2002 sf.

Only have it on video doire,not sure what i would need to do to get it online,u can have the video if u want,i prob wont look at it again!! Cant remember what type of game it was but it looks pretty cold and wet in clones that day,like all ulster club games lol:):)

under the bar

Just finished watching the 1995 USF there.

Canavan was unbelievable.  McKeever tried his best but he took on the whole Derry defence to score his first and after that scored 3 more from play, four from frees, 2 of which he won for himself.  All the more remarkable in that Tyrone played with only four forwards for most of the game following the dismissal of McCallan & Pascal.  On the question of whether Pascal cut Barton it's inconclusive but he hit him two skelps that Ricky Hatton would be proud of.  The game re-kindles great memories.  Saw Fergal McCusker the other day and he hasn't changed a bit.

OK I'm burning a copy for O'Neill so someone who wants it PM him their address providing they are happy to burn a copy to pass on etc.  That way everyone should get it and the work is shared out.

Frankie Boy

Would love to watch this but don't know how to burn a copy. If I could get it for a weekend and send it back to the person, that would do.
LOL. HA HA!

Frankie Boy

Thank you. Already sent a message to Oneill, to get a copy.
LOL. HA HA!

ONeill

Got that and a fine viewing it was. Will make a few copies this weekend. If anyone wants a copy, pm me.

I've downloaded manys a torrent before - are they easy to upload?

As for the game, the great Derry side of 91-94 was slightly on the wane and were met with a well-prepared hungry Tyrone side on the up. Sometimes you think back and believe the Canavan Black Taxi joke. There were some other decent footballers. Logan and Gormley had good games in the middle that day. The Devlins were tidy defenders. Seanie McLaughlin was a thorn in Derry's side. Then you had Cush to spring from the bench.....and Paul Donnelly.

Fair play to Barton. He took two good digs on the neb and stood tall. Today, he'd probably be on the floor from the breeze of the first swipe and Pascal'd be banned for 36 weeks. 
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

SidelineKick

"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Newbridge Exile

ONeill

To all those who have asked for a copy - I'll get stuck into a bit of burning this weekend and will send out next week.

All thanks to Under the Bar by the way.

give her dixie

Good man O'Neill. Looking forward to getting a copy. And thanks to Under The Bar for un earthing it.
Legends.
Thanks again
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

ONeill

Can I just add again, anyone who has pmed me will get a copy - sorry for not replying to individual pms, not being an ignoramous. I'll get around to doing that when they're ready for consumption.