Tyrone v Derry 1995 USF - just got a copy!

Started by under the bar, November 11, 2008, 09:39:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clarshack

littleoak

no harm to pascal canavan but its just as well barton wasnt fazed as pascal would have found himself with a newly ripped second arsehole and he, ll tell you that himself!

ONeill

Using a slow burner. Got 4 done today. Will do another 4 tomorrow. The first 8 pmers who contacted me will get one, and i'll release their names on here. If you missed the cut, I'll do another few next weekend.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

under the bar

QuoteAll thanks to Under the Bar by the way.

and dont forget my role in it

Clarshark wud ye get away and let me bask in the warm sunshine of appreciation....:)

ONeill

milltown row

snappiered

orangeman

What about Tyrone's 3rd point scored by Canavan taking on the entire Derry defence and scoring a super point ?

And what about Jimmy Magee's understatement ? Peter Canavan is some footballer !

ONeill

Getting 12 burned this week. There was a small problem with the middle section but hopefully that has been rectified. I expect to get them posted off this weekend.

Fuzzman

Good man O'Neill but would it not be better if you spread the workload around and we'd get them all sent out that bit quicker

ONeill

It'll only take a while to burn them.

These are the first dozen who contacted me to ask for one:

Bomber - NEED ADDRESS
Puckoon
rrhf
HS
Snappiered - NEED ADDRESS
Fuzzman - NEED ADDRESS
give her dixie
tyroneman - NEED ADDRESS
LDA
OMS - NEED ADDRESS
noeldebrun
redcard

There were many more who asked. Could I just ask those who receive one (eventually) and are prepared to burn some for others take over the job from here.

snappiered

Do you want us to pm you our home address? What about P&P costs?

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

snappiered

Is it the full game or the highlights that are on last page?