football manager 2009

Started by charlie stubbs, November 06, 2008, 10:58:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie stubbs

trying install now lengthy process!going start with pool but think villa or spurs could be good challenge down the line!!could be a late 1.lol

stiffler

Quote from: charlie stubbs on November 14, 2008, 05:43:14 PM
trying install now lengthy process!going start with pool but think villa or spurs could be good challenge down the line!!could be a late 1.lol

Charles i thought it wudda took a woman to curb ur wild ways...good to see that this does the trick!
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Mentalman

Will be down to purchase it later. Will start with West Ham as usual, but think the same as Charlie, Villa could be a good side for this version.
"Mr Treehorn treats objects like women man."

charlie stubbs

has anyone got playing 40% complete at minute taking f**king ages!you a west ham man mentalman or just a team you like a challenge with?

Mentalman

Quote from: charlie stubbs on November 14, 2008, 05:56:03 PM
has anyone got playing 40% complete at minute taking f**king ages!you a west ham man mentalman or just a team you like a challenge with?

Liverpool supporter for my sins, but always found West Ham a great club to challenge with - usually stacks of good young talent, and attractive enough as a London club to get a few starlets in the door. The Hammers were probably the team whose results I looked for second anyway for years, always loved the way they tried to play ball. Best side ever to be relegated from the Premier, even better than Leeds.

charlie stubbs

65% now!if new would take this long would have fricking left it on over lunxh.wouldnt have west ham would attract much.hope they have changed liverpools funds from demo only got aroud 3.5million!!prob going look strengthen the right side rb and an attacking midfielder right(simao)maybe try d get rid of benny and pennant.probably alternate between 442 and 4231 depending on opposition eg 442 at home to weaker sides though changing formations could cause issues!!hope robbie dont take as long to score infront of kop.lol

Mentalman

Ah my first move with West Ham is normally a fire sale! I didn't sign them, even if they haven't made their debuts, so I don't give a tinkers curse how much I get for them (obviously you try to maximise that) as long as I get them off the wage bill. End up with a skeleton squad by times, playing youths in the cup games, but it's a 2 or 3 year process to get competitive.

Sounds like you're going to do the same thing with Liverpool all the fans want to LOL A lot of dross in there to offload too.

Square Ball

having serious difficulty getting the game activated, all installed but it wont take the activation code.  >:( >:(

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

charlie stubbs

sb was having difficulty masel. i would say your problem is that you are using 0 instead of 0 (o instead of zero) was pulling my pair out 4 a while.you woner why the brainiacs had them in 4 the code hope this helps should be underway it 5 mins here :)

bigfrank

Just after gettin game there in xtra vision of all places lol:):) Now the setting up craic and the waiting! Be worth it i hope, taking villa first mission!

Square Ball

Quote from: charlie stubbs on November 14, 2008, 06:57:32 PM
sb was having difficulty masel. i would say your problem is that you are using 0 instead of 0 (o instead of zero) was pulling my pair out 4 a while.you woner why the brainiacs had them in 4 the code hope this helps should be underway it 5 mins here :)

nope diddnt work either

charlie stubbs

doing fuckin head in.installation part in manual good  ::)2 fuckin lines

Square Ball

trying 2 trying 2 ring the effers 4 last 30mins

the colonel

my problem was that it wouldnt connect with steam

still wont
the difference between success and failure is energy

Square Ball

is there anyone here actually playing the thing?