Dog Fighting on BBC Panorama tonight

Started by Bensars, August 30, 2007, 09:22:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

Did anyone else spot the irony last night, when Cavlan smugly dsimissed the authorities as "stupid bastards" while he himself was being set up, via a hidden camera? How your man Steve kept a straight face I don't know. ;D

T Fearon

You're right Bummer. Go Greyhound Racing or words to that effect, if memory serves me right.

The Tyrone County Board could step in here and make a donation to the USPCA to show their abhorrence of this

Hardy

Right folks, competition over. We have a winner for the stupidest comment on this whole affair.

EC Unique

Quote from: T Fearon on August 31, 2007, 01:52:28 PM
You're right Bummer. Go Greyhound Racing or words to that effect, if memory serves me right.

The Tyrone County Board could step in here and make a donation to the USPCA to show their abhorrence of this

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D your some craic Fearon. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

magpie seanie

QuoteRight folks, competition over. We have a winner for the stupidest comment on this whole affair.

And from the, ahem, unlikeliest of sources too!

T Fearon

And why not? The GAA is getting adverse publicity up here in the North over this matter, through the perverse actions of one asshole, and surely this would be a positive gesture. After all there are Gaels in Tyrone happy to pay thousands for Owen Mulligan's boots and paintings of Peter Canavan, so why not make a donation to the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals.

There is a precedent of course back in 1998 when the GAA gave a sizeable donation to the fund for the relatives of the Omagh Bombings victims

nifan

Tony, it would be a gesture, but in reality the GAA has nothing to do with this, more than the fact that this joker was a member.
A donation could be given, and im sure would be appreciated, but i dont think organisations such as the GAA should be held in any way accountable for a scum minority.

T Fearon

It would be more than a gesture. It would signify the abhorrence in general, and that of the Tyrone GAA fraternity in particular, of the actions of this lout, who, like it or not, is inextricably linked to the GAA. I don't expect gobshites like Hardy or Magpie Seanie to get this, but I would have thought a little closer to home would. Rarely his an issue up here united people in such disgust. I note also that Cavlan was in league with a leading loyalist in his activities as well.

magpie seanie

QuoteI don't expect gobshites like Hardy or Magpie Seanie to get this, but I would have thought a little closer to home would. Rarely his an issue
Quoteup here
united people in such disgust.

Partitionist Tony!

full back

Quote from: T Fearon on August 31, 2007, 02:57:12 PM
And why not? The GAA is getting adverse publicity up here in the North over this matter, through the perverse actions of one asshole, and surely this would be a positive gesture.

You could change 'The GAA' to Mc Donalds or KFC & we could well be talking about you Mr Fearon

Chrisowc

Tony likes to think that the actions of one or two individuals can be seen as representative of a whole organistion ::)
it's 'circle the wagons time again' here comes the cavalry!

Tyrone Dreamer

I agree with Fearon on this one. They should donate the money the miserable fecker has spent paying into championship matches this year. He's not so keen to throw his own money round.

ONeill

Quote from: T Fearon on August 31, 2007, 03:11:07 PM
It would be more than a gesture. It would signify the abhorrence in general, and that of the Tyrone GAA fraternity in particular, of the actions of this lout, who, like it or not, is inextricably linked to the GAA. I don't expect gobshites like Hardy or Magpie Seanie to get this, but I would have thought a little closer to home would. Rarely his an issue up here united people in such disgust. I note also that Cavlan was in league with a leading loyalist in his activities as well.

Yes, I think the UVF should make a sizeable donation to the USPCA.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

T Fearon

The twat is still trying to deny it, saying he's only ever been convicted of possessing a dog illegally. What a twat.

GAAboardmod1

Given that this topic is subject to a possible legal case, we feel that this thread is better closed.