Mossad Killing in Dubai

Started by Doogie Browser, February 17, 2010, 09:42:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperMac

Quote from: stephenite on February 17, 2010, 09:54:32 AM
Quote from: Doogie Browser on February 17, 2010, 09:48:40 AM
Quote from: stephenite on February 17, 2010, 09:47:17 AM
How do you know it was Mossad?
Well it wasn't Gail Folliard from Ireland.

Undoubtedly true - however other agencies murdering terrorist leaders to make it look like another rival one carried it out in order to stir up some trouble is hardly a new tactic
Ok, I know your trying to get a discussion going, but let's get real. Let's say, some suicide bombers jump on a bus in Paris full of Isreali/American tourists and blow themselves and the tourists up. Undoubtably almost every reasonable sane person will start to say it's Al Queda or whatever Islamic extremeists.

Already Isreal and their friends are pushing the theory that it was an Islamic Machevilian operation to discredit Isreal or something FFS  ::). Let's stop beating around the bush grasping at straws to try and deflect the blame from quite obviously what any sane person knows who done it. We all know it's poor little Isreal once again.

Denn Forever

The false passports were from Britain and Ireland.  So they may be trying to stir up hatdred of Britain.

And to say it before someone says it If it Quacks like a Duck.............
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Zapatista

Quote from: Denn Forever on February 17, 2010, 12:29:10 PM
The false passports were from Britain and Ireland.  So they may be trying to stir up hatdred of Britain.

And to say it before someone says it If it Quacks like a Duck.............

And Germany and France. I suppose the could have came from anywhere as it seems they may be stolen identities.

Maiden1

They may have fake passports but the fake passports with fake names still have real photos of the person checking in at the hotel and the airport.

I'm sure someone is reading this story somewhere going I recognise that guy/girl.

Some fairly sinister looking people from the photos.
There are no proofs, only opinions.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: Maiden1 on February 17, 2010, 12:59:53 PM
They may have fake passports but the fake passports with fake names still have real photos of the person checking in at the hotel and the airport.

I'm sure someone is reading this story somewhere going I recognise that guy/girl.

Good to see spectacles and facial hair are still standard disguise wear in the world of international espionage.

And that must be a wig the woman is wearing.

A Quinn Martin Production

I thought you weren't allowed to smile in passport photos anymore...bit of a giveaway??
Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties

give her dixie

Any word yet from the Irish Government?

I was reading there that a few of the British suspects have been saying that their identies have been stolen.
If so, then Israhell have a lot to answer for.

This story broke last week, and its a bit strange that it has only appeared in the mainstream press this week.

There is little doubt in my mind that Mossad have carried out this killing, as it is most likely revenge for the killing of 2 IDF soldiers 20 years ago by the victim.

Mossad have a very good reputation for murdering Hamas leaders in other countries, and getting away with it.
However, they will find this one hard to squirm out of.

Looking forward to a statement from the Irish Govt. on this mess.
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

Maiden1

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on February 17, 2010, 01:03:24 PM
Quote from: Maiden1 on February 17, 2010, 12:59:53 PM

Good to see spectacles and facial hair are still standard disguise wear in the world of international espionage.

And that must be a wig the woman is wearing.

She may be a bunny boiling psychopath who could have you killed for not leaving the toilet seat down but you definitely would.
There are no proofs, only opinions.

give her dixie

Picked this up on the Haaretz news site:

The three Irish passport-holders accused of taking part in the assassination of a Hamas commander in Dubai last month do not exist, Ireland's Department of Foreign Affairs said on Tuesday.

The trio of alleged Irishmen identified Monday in Dubai as Gail Folliard, Evan Dennings and Kevin Daveron do not appear in Ireland's records of legitimate passport-holders, said the government.

"We are unable to identify any of those three individuals as being genuine Irish citizens. Ireland has issued no passports in those names," the department said in a statement.
Advertisement

The government added that the Irish passport numbers publicized by Dubai authorities also are counterfeits, because they have the wrong number of digits and contain no letters.

British government sources told the Daily Telegraph earlier Tuesday that the three Irish passport-holders were most likely Mossad agents carrying false documentation.

The Telegraph report came one day after Dubai Police Chief Lt. Gen. Dhahi Khalfan Tamim announced that senior Hamas official Mahmoud al-Mabhouh was murdered by an 11-member hit squad of mercenaries carrying European passports.

The group was responsible for killing the Hamas commander in his hotel room on January 20, a slaying that has elicited vows of revenge from the Palestinian militant group.

Dubai will soon issue arrest warrants for the 11 suspects, but Tamim said Monday that he had still not ruled out Israeli involvement. While he did not accuse Israel directly, Tamim did say it was possible that "leaders of certain countries gave orders to their intelligence agents."

"We do not rule out Mossad, but when we arrest those suspects we will know who masterminded it. [We have not] issued arrest warrants yet, but will do so soon," he told a press conference on Monday.

He told reporters that six members of the alleged assassination team held British passports, three held Irish passports, and one each from France and Germany. A leading suspect, who carried a French passport, left Dubai for Munich via Qatar after the killing, Tamim added.

Police released the suspects' photos, names, nationalities and details from their passports, which authorities said were not fake.

"Israel carries out a lot of assassinations in many countries, even in countries it is allied to," Tamim said, adding that Mabhouh may have been killed by electrocution.

The Jordanian government on Tuesday confirmed that it had extradited two Palestinians to the United Arab Emirates authorities in connection with the assassination.

"The extradition took place in accordance with observed legal and official rules and the relevant bilateral agreements," Minister of State for Media Affairs Nabil Sharif said in a statement.

Sharif declined to divulge the identity or the affiliations of the two Palestinians, saying "it was up to the UAE authorities to do so."

The rival Palestinian groups - Hamas and President Mahmoud Abbas' Fatah movement - were involved in verbal exchanges on Tuesday regarding the camp to which the two Palestinian suspects belonged.

At Monday's news conference, Tamim revealed surveillance video of the alleged assassination team arriving on separate flights to Dubai the day before Mabhouh was found dead; the suspects also checked into separate hotels. They paid for all expenses in cash and used different mobile phone cards to avoid being traced, he added.

next stop, September 10, for number 4......

Zapatista

Quote from: give her dixie on February 17, 2010, 01:23:08 PM

The trio of alleged Irishmen identified Monday in Dubai as Gail Folliard, Evan Dennings and Kevin Daveron do not appear in Ireland's records of legitimate passport-holders, said the government.

???

Do they appear in illegitimate records? Are they being cautious in case they need to change their position later? I would like to hear them say that these passports were never issued. And so are fake.

Geoff Tipps

QuoteBecause he is a leader of HAMAS means does he automatically be classed as a terroist?

True but making a video two weeks before his death in which he admitted kidnapping and murdering two Israeli soldiers does.

Zapatista

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on February 17, 2010, 01:42:44 PM
True but making a video two weeks before his death in which he admitted kidnapping and murdering two Israeli soldiers does.

Killing Israeli soilders doesn't make you a terrorist.

johnneycool

Quote from: Zapatista on February 17, 2010, 01:32:31 PM
Quote from: give her dixie on February 17, 2010, 01:23:08 PM

???

Do they appear in illegitimate records? Are they being cautious in case they need to change their position later? I would like to hear them say that these passports were never issued. And so are fake.

If they didn't have the right format of passport number you'd have to assume that they weren't issued by irish government authorities. All the same I'd have thought that if you were going to forge a passport you'd know what format to make the passport number in case someone decided to check.

Capt Pat

It could of course have been a rival Palestinian organisation, but really it looks like an international conspiracy based in Israel. They stole the identities of British citizens living in Israel so there is an Israeli link however that is too crude to be Mossad or the Israeli govenment itself. The guy of course was an arms dealer and could have made some big powerful enemies in his time.

The team of assassins have all been seen and some at lleast are easily recognisable. This means that they have some place to go or to hide. With 11 assassins it reminds me of Oceans 11 and everyone gets a big pay day for this.

Rossfan

I presume Mr Obama and his NATO allies will now launch an attack on the terrorist state - Israel- that perpetrated this outrage  ::) ::) ::)

Agus is fĂ©idir le muc eitilt  ;)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM