Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrdeeds

Quote from: gawa316 on May 16, 2024, 02:22:32 PMVery impressed with Arsenal this season and that's without a decent keeper, left back, striker and left winger. They bring in quality in those positions (Timber might be good enough for LB) they could definitely push on next year

That's Raya the golden glove winner who is perfect for Arsenal's style and allows the team to play higher up ans squeeze the opposition. Also think Martinelli will come back stronger. Think what they really need is a true back up to Saka for can play in a front three. Massive progess and with Arteta, I expect more.

statto

Quote from: gawa316 on May 16, 2024, 02:22:32 PMVery impressed with Arsenal this season and that's without a decepnt keeper, left back, striker and left winger. They bring in quality in those positions (Timber might be good enough for LB) they could definitely push on next year
Trossard had a decent season when played on the left 12 goals from 17 starts in league.  Raya definetely helped by how solid arsenal where in front of him. 

Milltown Row2

With Klopp gone I'd say that Arsenal will be City's biggest rivals for the next few seasons, hopefully they get the one at least with this generation of players
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Look-Up!

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 17, 2024, 08:49:44 AMWith Klopp gone I'd say that Arsenal will be City's biggest rivals for the next few seasons, hopefully they get the one at least with this generation of players
Might be even 2024 yet