SKY+

Started by clarshack, December 06, 2007, 01:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Archie Mitchell

Not sure. Probably in a few years when there is more channels and no extra subscription for it.

You could maybe try searching for a cover for the sky+ box. Bound to be someone selling them.

STREET FIGHTER

Morning

Not sure if this is the best place to post....

Was just wondering how Sky boxsets worked?

Is there an additional payment for this service or is it just a case of connecting the Sky box to your hub?

BenDover

Quote from: STREET FIGHTER on September 04, 2015, 10:57:16 AM
Morning

Is there an additional payment for this service or is it just a case of connecting the Sky box to your hub?
Depends on the sky package you have, think you need the entertainment extra to get the box sets

nrico2006

What you get on demand is dependent on your package?  I get most things but don't have movies or sports so can't watch anything related to them.  You have to get the service activated with Sky (no charge) and then either get a wireless yok to connect your router to your box or just use a lead.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

STREET FIGHTER

Quote from: nrico2006 on September 04, 2015, 11:38:54 AM
What you get on demand is dependent on your package?  I get most things but don't have movies or sports so can't watch anything related to them.  You have to get the service activated with Sky (no charge) and then either get a wireless yok to connect your router to your box or just use a lead.

Ok thanks...

Tony Baloney

Quote from: BenDover on September 04, 2015, 11:24:28 AM
Quote from: STREET FIGHTER on September 04, 2015, 10:57:16 AM
Morning

Depends on the sky package you have, think you need the entertainment extra to get the box sets
Boxsets are included in the family package (and no doubt the more expensive package) which you can upgrade to "from £6 per month extra" or £36 a month for newbies.