A woman throws pussy in the bin

Started by The Real Laoislad, August 27, 2010, 04:38:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

Imagine having that much of the stuff you can throw it away.

ross4life

Jesus man that story is a week old, was on Sky news & all
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: ross4life on August 27, 2010, 04:40:34 PM
Jesus man that story is a week old, was on Sky news & all

Really ?
Jaysis I'm working to hard,first I heard of it..
You'll Never Walk Alone.

AZOffaly

I don't like cats either, evil lazy bastards. But I hate cruelty to animals as well, so I hope that one gets done rightly.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: AZOffaly on August 27, 2010, 04:42:38 PM
I don't like cats either, evil lazy b**tards. But I hate cruelty to animals as well, so I hope that one gets done rightly.

Yeah but it was a recycling bin so at least the cat could have been turned into something useful like a milk carton or bog roll.
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ross4life

I've always said people that's cruel to animals paints a very bad picture for that person, still can't believe how this got to be a news story on sky.. sure cats are getting killed/murdered every day in far worse ways.. at least this cat survived to tell the tale
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Celt_Man

Quote from: ross4life on August 27, 2010, 04:50:53 PM
I've always said people that's cruel to animals paints a very bad picture for that person, still can't believe how this got to be a news story on sky.. sure cats are getting killed/murdered every day in far worse ways.. at least this cat survived to tell the tale

A talking cat..... now that's a story!! ;D
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

ross4life

Quote from: Celt_Man on August 27, 2010, 05:03:47 PM

Funny enough this cat lived in a bin & could talk

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Celt_Man on August 27, 2010, 05:03:47 PM

Nothing worse than a growling pussy...
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Puckoon

I don't like cats either, evil lazy b**tards. But I hate cruelty to animals as well, so I hope that one gets done rightly.

She's more than likely gonna lose her job over this. Customers are going to boycott the bank branch she works in unless she does. I think that is kinda sad - but it shows you your actions have consequences.

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on August 27, 2010, 04:45:34 PM

Yeah but it was a recycling bin so at least the cat could have been turned into something useful like a milk carton or bog roll.

The wife hates cats as well, the only thing that woman did wrong she said was that she put it in a green bin instead of a brown one, not sure if she was joking or not...
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Lady GAA GAA

OP with his finger on the pulse as always. You are the Gaaboard's brightest star.

pintsofguinness

I don't particularly like cats and think the whole reaction to the story is very OTT but it speaks volumes about a person who treats another living thing cruelly. 
The fact that she did it as a joke and thought it was funny would suggest to me that she's not right in the head.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?