A woman throws pussy in the bin

Started by The Real Laoislad, August 27, 2010, 04:38:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on August 27, 2010, 05:25:47 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on August 27, 2010, 04:45:34 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on August 27, 2010, 04:42:38 PM
I don't like cats either, evil lazy b**tards. But I hate cruelty to animals as well, so I hope that one gets done rightly.

Yeah but it was a recycling bin so at least the cat could have been turned into something useful like a milk carton or bog roll.

The wife hates cats as well, the only thing that woman did wrong she said was that she put it in a green bin instead of a brown one, not sure if she was joking or not...

Fair play to her,sounds like my kind of woman.
Has she a sister?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Minder

Quote from: Puckoon on August 27, 2010, 05:16:06 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on August 27, 2010, 04:42:38 PM
I don't like cats either, evil lazy b**tards. But I hate cruelty to animals as well, so I hope that one gets done rightly.

She's more than likely gonna lose her job over this. Customers are going to boycott the bank branch she works in unless she does. I think that is kinda sad - but it shows you your actions have consequences.

She will also most likely make a few quid put of this though.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

BallyhaiseMan

I was expecting a NSFW thread,i was disappointed....

The Iceman

Too much being made of this. There are babies being left in bins and on door steps every day all over the world. Alive and dead.
Its a friggin cat.

I'm more of a kill the whales and feed the children kinda guy
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

All of a Sludden

People who don't like cats (mostly men) usually have control issues.
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

Niall Quinn

that's got to be some sort of euphemistic metaphor.
Back to the howling old owl in the woods, hunting the horny back toad

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

longrunsthefox

To all you animal lovers on the Kangaroo thread... have a read at some of the hypocracy here

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: longrunsthefox on October 19, 2010, 07:37:45 PM
To all you animal lovers on the Kangaroo thread... have a read at some of the hypocracy here

So can I continue to complain about animal cruelty, I did not find this funny.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

longrunsthefox

aye you can surely. I still don't think it compare to paedophiles but of course it was wrong 

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: longrunsthefox on October 19, 2010, 07:44:16 PM
aye you can surely. I still don't think it compare to paedophiles but of course it was wrong

You are right that is not on the same level as paedophiles but it is certainly on the scale of sick bastards.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

ross4life

Does anyone else think this title thread is a bit misleading? post op sex change springs to mind
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

5 Sams

Quote from: longrunsthefox on October 19, 2010, 07:37:45 PM

The cat didnt die afaik....that's the difference...
The Aristocrat Years