Longball banned- his story

Started by E.Cullan, August 11, 2009, 12:47:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nailed On

Ban the pair of them then. I am sick of this.

AFS

Quote from: Nailed On on August 12, 2009, 01:28:47 PM
Here's the e mail I got from Longball there this morning...

**** its me Longball. Cant use my hotmail account at work as this computer is a piece of crap with no flash player. Anyway, I am banned. Tried to log in last nite on my PSP that's why it must be showing me as active. But got that damn :

Longball, you have been banned from this forum crap.

You obviously know about this message.

Also would like to point out that I have never once PMed Slievegullan or whatever u call him. Them PMs are fake which is easily done as I admit ive done it myself in the FB and TG love affair posts I done. Oops. Well anyway thon hoor is obviously just a WUM and I have my suspicions about his other alias. If the reason that ive been banned is because of PMs that I haven't even sent its so stupid. The mods haven't mailed me yet to confirm why I was banned or how long for which is pretty poor on their behalf. Sure anyone could just make up crap and get others banned. Tell POG to have faith I may have been a bit of a hoor but wouldn't go PMing people abuse id just do it on the thread.

And yes I love the attention.

Longball

Personal abuse!

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: AFS on August 12, 2009, 01:42:00 PM

**** its me Longball. Cant use my hotmail account at work as this computer is a piece of crap with no flash player. Anyway, I am banned. Tried to log in last nite on my PSP that's why it must be showing me as active. But got that damn :

Also would like to point out that I have never once PMed Slievegullan or whatever u call him. Them PMs are fake which is easily done as I admit ive done it myself in the FB and TG love affair posts I done. Oops. Well anyway thon hoor is obviously just a WUM and I have my suspicions about his other alias. If the reason that ive been banned is because of PMs that I haven't even sent its so stupid. The mods haven't mailed me yet to confirm why I was banned or how long for which is pretty poor on their behalf. Sure anyone could just make up crap and get others banned. Tell POG to have faith I may have been a bit of a hoor but wouldn't go PMing people abuse id just do it on the thread.

Longball

Personal abuse!

Have him banned whilst he's already banned?  :D

fred the red

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on August 12, 2009, 01:45:47 PM
Quote from: AFS on August 12, 2009, 01:42:00 PM

Longball

Personal abuse!

Have him banned whilst he's already banned?  :D

how do you know hes banned? has this been clarified anywhere?

JimStynes

corn02

The email he sent to Nialed on?

C_Berg_316

Quote from: JimStynes on August 12, 2009, 01:47:47 PM
Quote from: Nailed On on August 12, 2009, 01:41:49 PM

i agree

Yet you both continue to read/post in this thread  ::)
thats the crack she said with one leg up above on the table

SLIGONIAN

Quote from: cavan4ever on August 12, 2009, 01:20:54 PM
Alot of people getting themselves worked up over nothing here.  Id say longballs is having a good laugh at all this.

I also reckon Slievegullion is on the wind up.

I think your right...upon reflection lets move on..this is dragging out.
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

Gabriel_Hurl

Quotehow do you know hes banned?

QuoteAnyway, I am banned.

Longball, you have been banned from this forum 

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Yes I Would on August 12, 2009, 01:35:38 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 12, 2009, 01:30:06 PM
Quote from: Yes I Would on August 12, 2009, 01:27:46 PM
Too many guys on here take themselves far too f**king serious!
If two guys wanna slag, abuse, offend the shite out of one another, let them at it. If you cant take it dont give it!!  
This reporting bullshit is pretty sad.. I can only imagine that the type of person who feels the need to report as being the irritating little turd in the classroom, who picks up on every single word said, and will repeat at al later date to score brpownie points from the teacher.
Catch a f**king grip!!

What if you don't give it?

Then you either offer a retort or turn the other cheek. Same as you do if someone hits you a dig!!
These guys barely know other for christ sake, so the slagging, abuse whatever you wnat to call it is hardly too personal. Anyone feeling the need to report such behaviour is pretty pathetic in my humble opinion!!

Well it works both ways, why the need to abuse someone you don't even know and know very little about them?
You can't retort or you run the risk of being banned yourself!

Quote from: corn02 on August 12, 2009, 01:40:03 PM
Lads Sg is not bad pup. But, like on the football field, he does get wound up by abuse a bit.

He wasn't touting or anything like that, but just reporting the abuse he took, which was a bit much by the looks of it.

Exactly, some of these boys don't seem to know what touting is, still think they're in a school yard. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

fred the red

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on August 12, 2009, 01:50:33 PM

so because he says it its true?  ???

if he is banned how come he was logged in last nite?

Nailed On

Quote from: C_Berg_316 on August 12, 2009, 01:49:37 PM
Quote from: JimStynes on August 12, 2009, 01:47:47 PM
Quote from: Nailed On on August 12, 2009, 01:41:49 PM

i agree

Yet you both continue to read/post in this thread  ::)

Taking the piss c berg... Calm yourself saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: fred the red on August 12, 2009, 01:53:05 PM

did you read any of this thread  ??? - talk about getting blood out of a stone   :D

fred the red

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on August 12, 2009, 01:56:22 PM
Quote from: fred the red on August 12, 2009, 01:53:05 PM

did you read any of this thread  ??? - talk about getting blood out of a stone   :D

no i didnt read any of it  ::)

some people on here are so 1 dimensional they cant see the wood from the trees

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on August 12, 2009, 11:22:45 AM
I think if a poster has been banned for a time and tries to login during this time it will register as last being active at that time.

that wasn't hard, was it?