fred the red

Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 12, 2009, 01:14:16 PM
Quote from: fred the red on August 12, 2009, 01:11:24 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 12, 2009, 01:09:01 PM
Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on August 12, 2009, 01:03:21 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 12, 2009, 01:01:41 PM

Define "tout" for me? 

Slievegullion

Get a grip will you, Sean O'Callaghan, Martin McGarland, Slievegullion, Eamon collins....  :D

If SG is not a tout, what would you describe him as then?

A poster on gaaboard.com who reported  unacepatable abuse that came his way!

do you not feel that he was trying to get a reaction out of LB Though?

why wud u email someone to say that their posts are shite?

for all we know SGs posts were full of derogatory  remarks!!

we need a mod on here to clarify the situation

wheres ziggy at now ?

Gabriel_Hurl

is this still going on??

I can picture LB at this computer like this

cavan4ever

Alot of people getting themselves worked up over nothing here.  Id say longballs is having a good laugh at all this.

I also reckon Slievegullion is on the wind up.

pintsofguinness

Quotedo you not feel that he was trying to get a reaction out of LB Though?

why wud u email someone to say that their posts are shite?

for all we know SGs posts were full of derogatory  remarks!!

I dont know
No, and I dont think SG should have
True

However, whether or not SG should have pmed longball, whether or not he made derogatory remarks longball should not have responded the way he did.  It was unacceptable and I'm afraid he can have no complaints about the ban, if he is banned.  If SG give longball the same abuse longball should take that up with the mod as SG should be banned also, the fact that he isnt would  make me assume that he didnt give longball any abuse. 

It's funny taht the same people who are calling SG a "tout" or a "****" would be among the first in accusing others of taking this board too seriously. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

DennistheMenace

Yes I Would

Too many guys on here take themselves far too f**king serious!
If two guys wanna slag, abuse, offend the shite out of one another, let them at it. If you cant take it dont give it!!  
This reporting bullshit is pretty sad.. I can only imagine that the type of person who feels the need to report as being the irritating little turd in the classroom, who picks up on every single word said, and will repeat at al later date to score brpownie points from the teacher.
Catch a f**king grip!!

Nailed On

Here's the e mail I got from Longball there this morning...

**** its me Longball. Cant use my hotmail account at work as this computer is a piece of crap with no flash player. Anyway, I am banned. Tried to log in last nite on my PSP that's why it must be showing me as active. But got that damn :

Longball, you have been banned from this forum crap.

You obviously know about this message.

Also would like to point out that I have never once PMed Slievegullan or whatever u call him. Them PMs are fake which is easily done as I admit ive done it myself in the FB and TG love affair posts I done. Oops. Well anyway thon hoor is obviously just a WUM and I have my suspicions about his other alias. If the reason that ive been banned is because of PMs that I haven't even sent its so stupid. The mods haven't mailed me yet to confirm why I was banned or how long for which is pretty poor on their behalf. Sure anyone could just make up crap and get others banned. Tell POG to have faith I may have been a bit of a hoor but wouldn't go PMing people abuse id just do it on the thread.

And yes I love the attention.

Longball

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Yes I Would on August 12, 2009, 01:27:46 PM
If two guys wanna slag, abuse, offend the shite out of one another, let them at it. If you cant take it dont give it!!  
This reporting bullshit is pretty sad.. I can only imagine that the type of person who feels the need to report as being the irritating little turd in the classroom, who picks up on every single word said, and will repeat at al later date to score brpownie points from the teacher.
Catch a f**king grip!!

What if you don't give it?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

C_Berg_316

thats the crack she said with one leg up above on the table

Yes I Would

Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 12, 2009, 01:30:06 PM
Quote from: Yes I Would on August 12, 2009, 01:27:46 PM
Catch a f**king grip!!

What if you don't give it?

Then you either offer a retort or turn the other cheek. Same as you do if someone hits you a dig!!
These guys barely know other for christ sake, so the slagging, abuse whatever you wnat to call it is hardly too personal. Anyone feeling the need to report such behaviour is pretty pathetic in my humble opinion!!

fred the red

Quote from: Nailed On on August 12, 2009, 01:28:47 PM
Here's the e mail I got from Longball there this morning...

**** its me Longball. Cant use my hotmail account at work as this computer is a piece of crap with no flash player. Anyway, I am banned. Tried to log in last nite on my PSP that's why it must be showing me as active. But got that damn :

Longball, you have been banned from this forum crap.

You obviously know about this message.

Also would like to point out that I have never once PMed Slievegullan or whatever u call him. Them PMs are fake which is easily done as I admit ive done it myself in the FB and TG love affair posts I done. Oops. Well anyway thon hoor is obviously just a WUM and I have my suspicions about his other alias. If the reason that ive been banned is because of PMs that I haven't even sent its so stupid. The mods haven't mailed me yet to confirm why I was banned or how long for which is pretty poor on their behalf. Sure anyone could just make up crap and get others banned. Tell POG to have faith I may have been a bit of a hoor but wouldn't go PMing people abuse id just do it on the thread.

And yes I love the attention.

Longball

So either LB is lying or SG.

I know who i think is the lying sc**bag.

Nailed On

I think its about time slievegullion was banned and Longballs reinstated

corn02

Lads Sg is not bad pup. But, like on the football field, he does get wound up by abuse a bit.

He wasn't touting or anything like that, but just reporting the abuse he took, which was a bit much by the looks of it.

JimStynes

That email from Longball could be fake aswell, cant trust anyone around here. Dog eat dog

fred the red